Daily Mobile Forum
25 April 2014, 00:21 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Read the FORUM RULES - Ignoring the rules will end up with a ban so do NOT ask for registrations keys or share warez links / cracked applications. You have been warned!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Windows Phone nudges iOS aside in 7 markets, BB in 26  (Read 514 times)
MASMedia
Administrator
Crazy Poster

Activity
100%

« on: 27 March 2013, 22:00 »

Windows Phone Market Share Increases

Some interesting news coming in from the Microsoft quarters, is Mr. Frank Shaw's (VP -Corporate Communications) announcement regarding Windows Phone sales. The announcement states that WP has overtaken iOS in as much as 7 markets around the world and BlackBerry in an astounding 26 markets.

At first read this might sound quite impressive, but then again which are those markets Mr.Shaw? He doesn't reveal that unfortunately. Anyhow, this might come as a relief for the Silicon Valley bigwigs who are working persistently to push the WP platform above the threshold currently dominated by Android and iOS.

Another statistic reveals that WP now has 10% market share in most countries. I think this is the right time for Microsoft to expand their efforts in making this a truly dominating platform by pouring tons of apps into the Windows Marketplace and tweaking the UI to make it more user friendly.

via

dude2009
Forum Master

Current Phone:
Nokia Lumia 920 & Nokia 808 PureView with The 808 Remix 'FP2' by me Smiley

Activity
0%

« Reply #1 on: 28 March 2013, 22:47 »

Very sceptical about those claims tbh.
Allstar12345
DailyMobile Developer
The Immortal

Current Phone:
Nokia N8 Symbian Belle V111, Nokia 808 PureView 48GB -Belle FP2, Nokia Asha 310, BlackBerry Z10 Smiley Smiley  ---Follow me on Twitter  Allstar Software On Facebook "no one is obliged to do anything for you or your device" Feeling nice? Buy me a coffee

void GB::England() const{Hull; return Home;}

Activity
100%

"You must fight to keep them alive"

« Reply #2 on: 28 March 2013, 22:53 »

Hmm..I would like to laugh at some IOS fans right now but knowing my luck it will be some really small markets.
dude2009
Forum Master

Current Phone:
Nokia Lumia 920 & Nokia 808 PureView with The 808 Remix 'FP2' by me Smiley

Activity
0%

« Reply #3 on: 28 March 2013, 23:42 »

Hmm..I would like to laugh at some IOS fans right now but knowing my luck it will be some really small markets.

Lower Oddington cattle market probably Wink
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Daily Mobile - Daily iPhone Blog - Contact us - Forum Rules - © Copyright MAS Media Inc. | Privacy