Daily Mobile Forum
20 April 2014, 15:18 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: DailyMobile is looking for a few good writers.  If you're interested, go here for details.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: C6-01: Nokia account resets after reboot,  (Read 424 times)
timkamat

Current Phone:
Samsung Galaxy S3

Activity
2%

« on: 27 March 2013, 21:12 »

I have been observing a strange thing with my Nokia C6-01 since a couple of days. When I reboot my phone, my Nokia account credentials get reset and I am forced to sign in again to be able to use Nokia maps/mail/music/store. This never happened in the past. Even after I reboot, the account never got reset. I cant understand what prompted this change, but since I normally reboot my phone once every week (to improve functionality) this is too irritating for me. Any solution, or a tip to prevent this from happening?

timkamat

Current Phone:
Samsung Galaxy S3

Activity
2%

« Reply #1 on: 27 March 2013, 21:14 »

I know this happens if you change your Sim. But to see this happening even with same Sim is quite strange and beyond my understanding.
timkamat

Current Phone:
Samsung Galaxy S3

Activity
2%

« Reply #2 on: 28 March 2013, 16:10 »

tried hard reset, yet it is the same. On rebooting the phone Nokia account signs out. I am forced to sign in again to be able to use Nokia services like store, sync, maps and Nokia music.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Daily Mobile - Daily iPhone Blog - Contact us - Forum Rules - © Copyright MAS Media Inc. | Privacy