Daily Mobile Forum
24 April 2014, 02:39 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Read the FORUM RULES - Ignoring the rules will end up with a ban so do NOT ask for registrations keys or share warez links / cracked applications. You have been warned!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Galaxy S Duos get Jelly Bean update?  (Read 25350 times)
subhasis005

Activity
0%

« on: 17 January 2013, 11:36 »

Hello guys...will Galaxy S Duos get the jelly bean 4.1 update? If so, when can I receive the update in my phone? Recently I am not so satisfied with the ICS performance. Its laggy and stutters a lot. Specially the stock music player. Definitely it has major bugs in it. Hopefully all of them will be fixed in the 4.1 update? So please tell me if my hope is logical or not, or I will be hugely disappointed if I can't get the Jelly Bean update. Waiting for your answers.

Amarjit
Retired Moderator
The Immortal

Current Phone:
Gionee Pioneer P2 running on Custom ROM

Activity
12%

« Reply #1 on: 17 January 2013, 11:37 »

Yes it will get Jelly Bean update, but when i am not sure
subhasis005

Activity
0%

« Reply #2 on: 17 January 2013, 18:42 »

Do you know is there any solution for the audio skipping that occurs in the stock music player? Its very annoying being a music lover. I am very surprised to see this type of bug in google's code. Will you know is there any solution of the audio skipping without rooting? Besides mobile gets slow also when music player keeps running in the background. Its very frustrating. Please reply me if you know any solution....
Apex666
Super Moderator
The Immortal

Current Phone:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOTE 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                 My precious - Galaxy S4 i9500 | Nexus 7 Running Ubuntu TouchDEV Preview My Paranoid NOTE 10.1 Tablet Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Samsung Galaxy S2 SlimROM v5.0 | HTC Desire Paranoid Android v2.x | | Nokia 5800XM BlazeUltimate | x1 C5-03 Stock | C7 - Belle Refresh Smiley

Follow Me On Twitter Follow My Digital Drawings On My BLOG BlazeDROID_1.0_BETA Android MODDING Android ROM Releases Support the Android Community on DM Grin South African & PROUD

Activity
100%

Founder and Owner of Apex Designs Inc.

« Reply #3 on: 17 January 2013, 18:46 »

Do you know is there any solution for the audio skipping that occurs in the stock music player? Its very annoying being a music lover. I am very surprised to see this type of bug in google's code. Will you know is there any solution of the audio skipping without rooting? Besides mobile gets slow also when music player keeps running in the background. Its very frustrating. Please reply me if you know any solution....

If your not rooted it would be hard to edit or replace system files to fix that issue...
shardul1994

Activity
0%

« Reply #4 on: 03 March 2013, 06:10 »

will jelly bean update make the user available to move the apps on sd? thanks

Apex666
Super Moderator
The Immortal

Current Phone:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOTE 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                 My precious - Galaxy S4 i9500 | Nexus 7 Running Ubuntu TouchDEV Preview My Paranoid NOTE 10.1 Tablet Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Samsung Galaxy S2 SlimROM v5.0 | HTC Desire Paranoid Android v2.x | | Nokia 5800XM BlazeUltimate | x1 C5-03 Stock | C7 - Belle Refresh Smiley

Follow Me On Twitter Follow My Digital Drawings On My BLOG BlazeDROID_1.0_BETA Android MODDING Android ROM Releases Support the Android Community on DM Grin South African & PROUD

Activity
100%

Founder and Owner of Apex Designs Inc.

« Reply #5 on: 03 March 2013, 08:44 »

will jelly bean update make the user available to move the apps on sd? thanks

Jelly Bean does have this function built in, or you can need to be rooted and use a third party app for it...
charul dalvi
Crazy Poster

Current Phone:
Samsung Galaxy S duos

Activity
0%

« Reply #6 on: 04 March 2013, 18:05 »

But even if the phone is rooted on ics its not working......  Sad
shardul1994

Activity
0%

« Reply #7 on: 06 March 2013, 09:52 »

Jelly bean has that feature na!! (happy) and installing big games directly to sd possible?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Daily Mobile - Daily iPhone Blog - Contact us - Forum Rules - © Copyright MAS Media Inc. | Privacy