Daily Mobile Forum
24 April 2014, 05:41 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Read the FORUM RULES - Ignoring the rules will end up with a ban so do NOT ask for registrations keys or share warez links / cracked applications. You have been warned!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lightning Launcher Home Version 7.3 dated 19.01.2013  (Read 1453 times)
Amarjit
Retired Moderator
The Immortal

Current Phone:
Gionee Pioneer P2 running on Custom ROM

Activity
12%

« on: 28 December 2012, 16:18 »

Lose the fat, keep the muscle. Be warned, Lightning is a Launcher on steroïds.

Lightning Launcher is a speedy, lightweight and fully customizable home screen replacement for Android.

Main features:

- wide variety of layout modes: grid, single columns, horizontal, vertical, free positioning,...

- unlimited visual customization: change labels, icons, fonts, colors, alignment, sizes, and so on.

- innovative concept: your home screen is like an unlimited surface where apps and widgets can be placed anywhere, anyhow

- each item (app, shortcut, widget,...) can be individually customized, scaled, rotate, either to improve readability, or gain some precious pixels in a tight layout, or just for the fun of it.

- support for sophisticated folders, able to contains widgets and even other folders for complex organization. Each folder can be entirely customized, from the layout to the visual theme.

- support for configurable keys and gestures: bind your preferred action on your preferred key, launch a custom app upon swipe

- built from scratch and from the ground to be the most power efficient and the most RAM saving. The more memory you have for your apps, the faster they will run, and the longer your battery life will be.

- and much more inside...

Plus, Lightning Launcher is free, has no ad, does not need internet permission nor root access. There is no full/pro/prime or HD version. All the Lightning power is right here and available in a single, very small and efficient package. Still you may want to have a look at the extra apps. Purchasing one of these apps will bring you some more luxury features. This will also help with keeping this app alive... as well as its developer who is willing to make of this app the best launcher ever.

All comments, suggestions and bug reports are welcome. Comments on the app store are difficult to use, please email your question/bug to me at pierrox@pierrox.net.

Visit the facebook page http://www.facebook.com/LightningLauncher to learn what is currently in the pipe, or request for some feature, or simply ask a question.

Lightning Launcher: your home screen, your own style !

Enjoy !

Permission:
- CALL_PHONE: needed for direct call shortcuts, this permission is required in all launchers that support contact shortcuts. LL won't call anybody in your behalf.
- EXPAND_STATUS_BAR: as its name says, used for the "Show status bar" action.
- SET_WALLPAPER_HINTS: used to set the wallpaper dimension
- no other permission needed !

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muY61GMH3mQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muY61GMH3mQ</a>

What's in this version 7.3 dated 19.01.2013:

- support for scaling icons

- use large icon version on devices that support it, such as Nexus 7. Warning: icons may now be bigger. You may use the old size by with an icon scale of 75% in "Current Screen/App drawer->Items->Icon->Scale"

- add "Launch shortcut" action

- add support for non clickable items

- fix transparency on widgets, this also fixes a FC

- fix dual position bug

- add some debug infos: the apk is a bit bigger than usual, but they will be disabled soon

Price: Free

Apex666
Super Moderator
The Immortal

Current Phone:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOTE 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                 My precious - Galaxy S4 i9500 | Nexus 7 Running Ubuntu TouchDEV Preview My Paranoid NOTE 10.1 Tablet Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Samsung Galaxy S2 SlimROM v5.0 | HTC Desire Paranoid Android v2.x | | Nokia 5800XM BlazeUltimate | x1 C5-03 Stock | C7 - Belle Refresh Smiley

Follow Me On Twitter Follow My Digital Drawings On My BLOG BlazeDROID_1.0_BETA Android MODDING Android ROM Releases Support the Android Community on DM Grin South African & PROUD

Activity
100%

Founder and Owner of Apex Designs Inc.

« Reply #1 on: 28 December 2012, 16:34 »

Nice launcher downloading it right now Wink Cheesy
mihajlop

Activity
0%

Nokia N8,Samsung Galaxy SII

« Reply #2 on: 09 January 2013, 18:58 »

Hi,I am new in android and I would like to know more about permissions. It says that this app can make calls without my approval. Can someone explain this.Thanks
Amarjit
Retired Moderator
The Immortal

Current Phone:

Activity
12%

« Reply #3 on: 09 January 2013, 19:07 »

Hi,I am new in android and I would like to know more about permissions. It says that this app can make calls without my approval. Can someone explain this.Thanks

can you explain where it is written that this app can make calls without users approval  Huh

What's in this version v7.1.2 dated 09.01.2013

- fix excessive CPU usage when using snap to pages option
- fix a color problem with the the box editor on some devices (having 16bits display)

mihajlop

Activity
0%

« Reply #4 on: 09 January 2013, 19:12 »

it is written on google play store under permissions
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.pierrox.lightning_launcher

Amarjit
Retired Moderator
The Immortal

Current Phone:

Activity
12%

« Reply #5 on: 09 January 2013, 19:15 »

it is written on google play store under permissions
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.pierrox.lightning_launcher

Is this what you are referring:

CALL_PHONE: needed for direct call shortcuts, this permission is required in all launchers that support contact shortcuts. LL won't call anybody in your behalf.

If yes then try reading it again as it say CALL_PHONE: needed for direct call shortcuts, this permission is required in all launchers that support contact shortcuts. LL won't call anybody in your behalf.
mihajlop

Activity
0%

« Reply #6 on: 09 January 2013, 19:23 »

No I am referring of that what's written under fourth tab called permissions the tab after overview,user review... where is written this
SERVICES THAT COST YOU MONEY
DIRECTLY CALL PHONE NUMBERS
Allows the app to call phone numbers without your intervention. This may result in unexpected charges or calls. Note that this doesn't allow the app to call emergency numbers. Malicious apps may cost you money by making calls without your confirmation.
Amarjit
Retired Moderator
The Immortal

Current Phone:

Activity
12%

« Reply #7 on: 09 January 2013, 19:29 »

No I am referring of that what's written under fourth tab called permissions the tab after overview,user review... where is written this
SERVICES THAT COST YOU MONEY
DIRECTLY CALL PHONE NUMBERS
Allows the app to call phone numbers without your intervention. This may result in unexpected charges or calls. Note that this doesn't allow the app to call emergency numbers. Malicious apps may cost you money by making calls without your confirmation.

No it does not call automatically to any number. I have checked apex launcher and nova launcher permissions too and it seems this is the basic rules which may refer to calling a particular direct contact on on one click
mihajlop

Activity
0%

« Reply #8 on: 09 January 2013, 19:31 »

ok thanks i'll try it...it looks perfect
Amarjit
Retired Moderator
The Immortal

Current Phone:

Activity
12%

« Reply #9 on: 09 January 2013, 19:33 »

ok thanks i'll try it...it looks perfect

Smiley

Amarjit
Retired Moderator
The Immortal

Current Phone:

Activity
12%

« Reply #10 on: 21 January 2013, 09:46 »

What's in this version 7.3 dated 19.01.2013:

- support for scaling icons

- use large icon version on devices that support it, such as Nexus 7. Warning: icons may now be bigger. You may use the old size by with an icon scale of 75% in "Current Screen/App drawer->Items->Icon->Scale"

- add "Launch shortcut" action

- add support for non clickable items

- fix transparency on widgets, this also fixes a FC

- fix dual position bug

- add some debug infos: the apk is a bit bigger than usual, but they will be disabled soon

Apex666
Super Moderator
The Immortal

Current Phone:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOTE 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                 My precious - Galaxy S4 i9500 | Nexus 7 Running Ubuntu TouchDEV Preview My Paranoid NOTE 10.1 Tablet Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Samsung Galaxy S2 SlimROM v5.0 | HTC Desire Paranoid Android v2.x | | Nokia 5800XM BlazeUltimate | x1 C5-03 Stock | C7 - Belle Refresh Smiley

Follow Me On Twitter Follow My Digital Drawings On My BLOG BlazeDROID_1.0_BETA Android MODDING Android ROM Releases Support the Android Community on DM Grin South African & PROUD

Activity
100%

Founder and Owner of Apex Designs Inc.

« Reply #11 on: 21 January 2013, 09:57 »

+1 for the update bro Wink Cheesy
mussiexxx
Forum Legend

Current Phone:
Smiley Wink Samsung GT-I9100 Galaxy S2 JELLYBAM 3.1.0 JB 4.1.2

Activity
5%

Contains linux! Extremly Powerful!

« Reply #12 on: 21 January 2013, 10:06 »

+1 for the update mate Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Daily Mobile - Daily iPhone Blog - Contact us - Forum Rules - © Copyright MAS Media Inc. | Privacy