Daily Mobile Forum
24 April 2014, 07:47 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: DailyMobile is looking for a few good writers.  If you're interested, go here for details.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tarot of Love iOS App Review  (Read 648 times)
MASMedia
Administrator
Crazy Poster

Activity
100%

« on: 24 December 2012, 20:17 »

Many people feel tarot readings can be accurate.  Whether you believe in tarot readings or not, the Tarot of Love application can be a fun way to gain some insight about the future.  Tarot of Love app is very easy to use and understand.  It's available in English, Turkish, and Spanish languages. Users will interact with the application just as if they were getting a reading in real-life.

Users may choose from daily readings or love tarot readings. The daily readings will have the user choose only one card.  This card will have the reading for the day written on it.  I guess if you don't like what you have read you can read them until you get a reading you prefer.  However, this probably wouldn't sit well with the tarot God's.  The app will have the user interact by shuffling and cutting the cards.  Once the cards have been spread out the user will choose any card they wish for the daily reading.   This can be done daily anytime the users wishes.  That's the convenient part about this application. It can be purchased in the app store for $0.99.

The Tarot of Love reading requires a bit more interaction. Users will begin be shuffling or cutting the card deck as much as they wish.  The cards will then be spread out into a half moon shape.  The user will choose four cards to use during the reading for the Tarot of Love.  The cards will be put across the top of the screen.  Once all four cards have been drawn the user will tap the screen anywhere to get the reading.

I have used this application for a few days now. It's been pretty close each reading.  I'm not really a believer so it probably effects the outcome.   The application does a fine job displaying the cards and interacting the way it should be. I'm going to rate this application a 7/10.  Get your reading today download Tarot of Loveapp here today for $0.99.  Feel free to leave a comment below.

[Read the original blog post]

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Daily Mobile - Daily iPhone Blog - Contact us - Forum Rules - © Copyright MAS Media Inc. | Privacy