Daily Mobile Forum
23 April 2014, 08:39 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: DailyMobile is looking for a few good writers.  If you're interested, go here for details.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Angry Birds:Star Wars updated; brings in Princess Leia...  (Read 559 times)
MASMedia
Administrator
Crazy Poster

Activity
100%

« on: 30 November 2012, 10:50 »

Angry Birds: Star Wars

Angry Birds Star Wars has received an update and 20 new levels of empire madness.

The new update is available for both iOS and Android. This update marks the debut of Princess Leia into the piggie-birdie wars. Here's whats new:

It is a dark time for the Rebellion. Evading the dreaded Imperial Starfleet, a group of freedom fighters has established a new secret base on the remote ice world of Hoth. Unfortunately the evil Darth Vader discovers their hideout, and the desperate Rebel birds must escape the AT-ATs and Pigtroopers hot on their trail. But the Rebels have an ace up their sleeve with the debut of PRINCESS LEIA and her attractive new power!
  • Shiver through 20 new levels on the ice world of Hoth!
  • Pink bird stars as Princess Leia with an ATTRACTIVE new power!
  • Aim for the weak spot to bring AT-ATs crashing down!
  • Discover two new bonus levels!

Google Play Link here

iTunes link here

Apex666
Super Moderator
The Immortal

Current Phone:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOTE 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                 My precious - Galaxy S4 i9500 | Nexus 7 Running Ubuntu TouchDEV Preview My Paranoid NOTE 10.1 Tablet Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Samsung Galaxy S2 SlimROM v5.0 | HTC Desire Paranoid Android v2.x | | Nokia 5800XM BlazeUltimate | x1 C5-03 Stock | C7 - Belle Refresh Smiley

Follow Me On Twitter Follow My Digital Drawings On My BLOG BlazeDROID_1.0_BETA Android MODDING Android ROM Releases Support the Android Community on DM Grin South African & PROUD

Activity
100%

Founder and Owner of Apex Designs Inc.

« Reply #1 on: 30 November 2012, 13:02 »

Woohoo Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Daily Mobile - Daily iPhone Blog - Contact us - Forum Rules - © Copyright MAS Media Inc. | Privacy