Daily Mobile Forum
17 April 2014, 03:30 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: DailyMobile is looking for a few good writers.  If you're interested, go here for details.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [tutorial]Root your wammy desire tablet [or any RK3066 Tablet] [works for all].  (Read 8973 times)
pssecretajent

Current Phone:
Nokia N8 With Official Belle (HACKED)

Activity
0%

If you appriciate my post, give me +1[hit the green arrow]

« on: 06 November 2012, 19:42 »

The tool is all in Chinese but you don't need to read whats written anyway.

Note:-If u hav ICS in ur tablet[non-wammy desire rockchips]... The tablet reboots itself twice. After the first reboot U have to hard reset by pressing in small hole at the back

If u have jelly bean like desire ...no worries no reboot

These are the steps

Install app on Windows (7Pro x64)
    turn developer mode on device
    plug the device in and wait for the tool to recognize it
    click the button next to the only english word on the app 'ROOT'

IF ICS:-
    wait a minute or two and the device reboots
    U have to hard reset here
    turn on device again
    after a minute the tablet rebooted
IF JELLLY BEAN:
Everything is done

walla, Rooted rockchip 3066 device.

DOWNLOAD THE APP

MIRROR

altainta

Activity
0%

« Reply #1 on: 17 December 2012, 14:25 »

1) What features we get after rooting?
please explain normal vs rooted in this tablet !
2) Any other ROM for this device ?
Apex666
Super Moderator
The Immortal

Current Phone:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOTE 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                 My precious - Galaxy S4 i9500 | Nexus 7 Running Ubuntu TouchDEV Preview My Paranoid NOTE 10.1 Tablet Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Samsung Galaxy S2 SlimROM v5.0 | HTC Desire Paranoid Android v2.x | | Nokia 5800XM BlazeUltimate | x1 C5-03 Stock | C7 - Belle Refresh Smiley

Follow Me On Twitter Follow My Digital Drawings On My BLOG BlazeDROID_1.0_BETA Android MODDING Android ROM Releases Support the Android Community on DM Grin South African & PROUD

Activity
100%

Founder and Owner of Apex Designs Inc.

« Reply #2 on: 17 December 2012, 14:27 »

1) What features we get after rooting?
please explain normal vs rooted in this tablet !
2) Any other ROM for this device ?

1. With ROOTING the device you get SuperUser privileges such as full system modability, possible to instal custom ROMS and much more, the possibilities are endless.
Cheesy
2. I think there was one I saw cannot remember myself though..
altainta

Activity
0%

« Reply #3 on: 19 December 2012, 05:54 »

Thx dude
Actually i am new to this android stuff but did many modding before hardware and software xbox and many more
Explaining this so that i will not get response like "do not try it will brick ur phone"... Like on the cigarette pack smoking kills...please don't be offended i was just clearing my side and i didn't intend to.

Okay now for the question
1-Does the above method simple give Superuser/root mode ?
2-Also which custom rom can be installed ? I mean are rockchip 3066 ROMS compatible after using this method ?
3-Any reading material for starter ? net contains lots of junk but i know some one will tell me good source for reading.. it will help a lot.
Apex666
Super Moderator
The Immortal

Current Phone:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOTE 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                 My precious - Galaxy S4 i9500 | Nexus 7 Running Ubuntu TouchDEV Preview My Paranoid NOTE 10.1 Tablet Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Samsung Galaxy S2 SlimROM v5.0 | HTC Desire Paranoid Android v2.x | | Nokia 5800XM BlazeUltimate | x1 C5-03 Stock | C7 - Belle Refresh Smiley

Follow Me On Twitter Follow My Digital Drawings On My BLOG BlazeDROID_1.0_BETA Android MODDING Android ROM Releases Support the Android Community on DM Grin South African & PROUD

Activity
100%

Founder and Owner of Apex Designs Inc.

« Reply #4 on: 19 December 2012, 07:04 »

Thx dude
Actually i am new to this android stuff but did many modding before hardware and software xbox and many more
Explaining this so that i will not get response like "do not try it will brick ur phone"... Like on the cigarette pack smoking kills...please don't be offended i was just clearing my side and i didn't intend to.

Okay now for the question
1-Does the above method simple give Superuser/root mode ?
2-Also which custom rom can be installed ? I mean are rockchip 3066 ROMS compatible after using this method ?
3-Any reading material for starter ? net contains lots of junk but i know some one will tell me good source for reading.. it will help a lot.

1. Correct
2. I am unsure about trying to use a different ROM that isn't made for your device specifically it can cause un-wanted issues or a possible brick..
3. The best place to start is using google here :http://developer.android.com/

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Daily Mobile - Daily iPhone Blog - Contact us - Forum Rules - © Copyright MAS Media Inc. | Privacy