Daily Mobile Forum
24 April 2014, 07:49 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Read the FORUM RULES - Ignoring the rules will end up with a ban so do NOT ask for registrations keys or share warez links / cracked applications. You have been warned!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy Mini 2 (GT-S6500D)  (Read 9243 times)
Jahmaica

Activity
0%

« on: 13 October 2012, 23:23 »

Hello,

I am the owner of a SG Mini 2 since some days and was wondering if there are Custom ROM for this phone. I have searched on several but could not find.

Also can you please tell me how to know if a Custom ROM is compatible with this phone.

Last question is, as that phone will receive the Jelly Bean update, if anyone has been able to install some sort of JB on this phone?

Thank you everyone for your replies.

Apex666
Super Moderator
The Immortal

Current Phone:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOTE 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                 My precious - Galaxy S4 i9500 | Nexus 7 Running Ubuntu TouchDEV Preview My Paranoid NOTE 10.1 Tablet Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Samsung Galaxy S2 SlimROM v5.0 | HTC Desire Paranoid Android v2.x | | Nokia 5800XM BlazeUltimate | x1 C5-03 Stock | C7 - Belle Refresh Smiley

Follow Me On Twitter Follow My Digital Drawings On My BLOG BlazeDROID_1.0_BETA Android MODDING Android ROM Releases Support the Android Community on DM Grin South African & PROUD

Activity
100%

Founder and Owner of Apex Designs Inc.

« Reply #1 on: 17 October 2012, 14:23 »

Can you possibly tell me the actual model number ie : like my SGS2 is I9100...
lulavac

Activity
0%

« Reply #2 on: 08 January 2013, 05:13 »

it is gt s6500 or s6500d, i have second one and i have found couple of roms on xda developers forum but they are all on android version 2.3.6 (gingerbread) and i dont have found any rom on android 4.1 (jelly bean),maybe it will be available soon and samsung is already talking about official update to jelly bean
aant25

Activity
0%

« Reply #3 on: 16 February 2013, 21:25 »

Hello,

I am the owner of a SG Mini 2 since some days and was wondering if there are Custom ROM for this phone. I have searched on several but could not find.

Also can you please tell me how to know if a Custom ROM is compatible with this phone.

Last question is, as that phone will receive the Jelly Bean update, if anyone has been able to install some sort of JB on this phone?

Thank you everyone for your replies.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Daily Mobile - Daily iPhone Blog - Contact us - Forum Rules - © Copyright MAS Media Inc. | Privacy