Daily Mobile Forum
25 April 2014, 09:32 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: DailyMobile is looking for a few good writers.  If you're interested, go here for details.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: forgot security code on nokia n8  (Read 10198 times)
omalywar

Activity
0%

« on: 23 August 2012, 18:05 »

hey guys i had an n8 and i used to flash it everytime easy as that ,, but then i bought the samsung galaxy note
so when i try to sell my phone i relized that the security code is still there and i cant remember it so i remember that i had to flash it but how can i flash it i forgot plz help
i want to flash the original nokia belle software not a custom one

Apex666
Super Moderator
The Immortal

Current Phone:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOTE 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                 My precious - Galaxy S4 i9500 | Nexus 7 Running Ubuntu TouchDEV Preview My Paranoid NOTE 10.1 Tablet Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Samsung Galaxy S2 SlimROM v5.0 | HTC Desire Paranoid Android v2.x | | Nokia 5800XM BlazeUltimate | x1 C5-03 Stock | C7 - Belle Refresh Smiley

Follow Me On Twitter Follow My Digital Drawings On My BLOG BlazeDROID_1.0_BETA Android MODDING Android ROM Releases Support the Android Community on DM Grin South African & PROUD

Activity
100%

Founder and Owner of Apex Designs Inc.

« Reply #1 on: 23 August 2012, 18:10 »

Please try and use the search function before making another duplicate thread : http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.php?topic=55286.0
This thread should help you out.

| Apex666 |
omalywar

Activity
0%

« Reply #2 on: 23 August 2012, 18:12 »

i'm sorry about that ,, but i really needed it ASAP
omalywar

Activity
0%

« Reply #3 on: 23 August 2012, 18:14 »

that didnt help me ,, i want to know HOW to flash the n8 with pheonix
Apex666
Super Moderator
The Immortal

Current Phone:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOTE 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                 My precious - Galaxy S4 i9500 | Nexus 7 Running Ubuntu TouchDEV Preview My Paranoid NOTE 10.1 Tablet Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Samsung Galaxy S2 SlimROM v5.0 | HTC Desire Paranoid Android v2.x | | Nokia 5800XM BlazeUltimate | x1 C5-03 Stock | C7 - Belle Refresh Smiley

Follow Me On Twitter Follow My Digital Drawings On My BLOG BlazeDROID_1.0_BETA Android MODDING Android ROM Releases Support the Android Community on DM Grin South African & PROUD

Activity
100%

« Reply #4 on: 23 August 2012, 18:17 »

http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.php?topic=51902.0

omalywar

Activity
0%

« Reply #5 on: 23 August 2012, 22:12 »

hey i tried flashing ,, now the phone wont turn on plzz help me get it back plz
Apex666
Super Moderator
The Immortal

Current Phone:

Activity
100%

« Reply #6 on: 23 August 2012, 22:15 »

hey i tried flashing ,, now the phone wont turn on plzz help me get it back plz

Which Version of FW did you use and please post your Phoenix log here
omalywar

Activity
0%

« Reply #7 on: 23 August 2012, 22:21 »

those highlighted are the ones i used
now i'm downloading the 11.2
i remember when i used to flash when the phone finishes programing , and starting verifying communication i unplug the phone hold the power for 8 sec then turn it on
Apex666
Super Moderator
The Immortal

Current Phone:

Activity
100%

« Reply #8 on: 23 August 2012, 22:26 »

I would recommend using the latest and see if that helps mate Wink
111.30.610 I think is the latest for N8
omalywar

Activity
0%

« Reply #9 on: 23 August 2012, 22:38 »

+1
but please i'm gonna say what i'm gonna do ,, correct me if i did something wrong
open product - flashing - firmware update - select the firmware you said - check dead phone flashing -
options - edit every file of firmware to the required - click refurbish - connect the phone - follow on screen instruction - wait till finish programming - untill it shows verifying communication to device - i disconnect my phone - 8 seconds boot - then normal boot
sorry to bother you
but did i do something wrong Huh

Apex666
Super Moderator
The Immortal

Current Phone:

Activity
100%

« Reply #10 on: 23 August 2012, 22:41 »

+1
but please i'm gonna say what i'm gonna do ,, correct me if i did something wrong
open product - flashing - firmware update - select the firmware you said - check dead phone flashing -
options - edit every file of firmware to the required - click refurbish - connect the phone - follow on screen instruction - wait till finish programming - untill it shows verifying communication to device - i disconnect my phone - 8 seconds boot - then normal boot
sorry to bother you
but did i do something wrong Huh

I normally wait for the whole process to finish and the phone boots up itself, but if that method worked for you before then maybe stick with that method Wink
omalywar

Activity
0%

« Reply #11 on: 26 August 2012, 15:11 »

lsn guys ,, i downloaded i software so uodated it does not exist in the middle east so please tell me what is the version of the PR 1 so i can download it on the n8
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Daily Mobile - Daily iPhone Blog - Contact us - Forum Rules - © Copyright MAS Media Inc. | Privacy