Daily Mobile Forum
24 April 2014, 07:47 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: DailyMobile is looking for a few good writers.  If you're interested, go here for details.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nokia 5800 RM-356 Daylight CFW 12 N5800 by paul Vity  (Read 17128 times)
vishalkris000

Current Phone:
Nokia 5800 RM-356(PalikOn Black Edition )/Blackberry 8520(bought a new1 on 03/11/12)/Nokia 6233/Nokia 6300

Activity
0%

Plz hit the Green Arrow if i helpd u...happy modng

« Reply #15 on: 27 August 2012, 02:22 »

@vishalkris000 I have a biggg prob here..I'm not able to Install RomPatcher itself - Throws d same error - Component is Built In!  Cry

now please advise as to how do i access C:\sys\bin to use installserver patch by vova without having the RomPatcher/Open4all  Shocked Huh

I'm not sure if any other app will throw the same error and need to fix it so i wont encounter any such again.. Sad
I had Daylight 11 from the time it  was released till now and would like to use the same but just want this issue to be fixed for that...

Any quick response would be greatly appreciated.. Smiley

plz use the below file in ur rofs

and follw the instructions below

HOW TO INTEGRATE RP+ IN THE ROFS:
 - 3rd / 5th: To integrate properly RP+ in the ROFS you only need to add a modded Starter*.rsc to the \Resource\
 - The modded file must launch "RPPAuto.exe"

* For Cookers.zip (199.46 KB - downloaded 73 times.)

HawkEyeMiHaw

Current Phone:
Nokia 5233 Running HawkEye CFW

Activity
0%

S60 Modding

« Reply #16 on: 27 August 2012, 06:37 »

fix the rofs link !!
when i flashed to my phone i got FW of Day Light 11 new edtion not 12 Sad
fix it first
horacio_1009

Current Phone:
Nokia 5800XM

Activity
0%

« Reply #17 on: 28 August 2012, 04:01 »

Hi, great work!
But still a few bugs until now.
At the first start the autoinstaller failled to install Rompatcher and screensnap. It says that a mandatory file is being used.... Then in main menu not all icons are in english after I changed default language to english. It still shows Organizador, Herramientas, Mapas. All the other menus are in proper english.
Then i had trouble with nokia store. But manage to solve that. Now I can't install Shazam( the most important app for me) it says instalation failled. I tried more 2 or 3 apps and they installed sucessfully.
Besides that your cfw feels very nice. Hope you can help me with these problems.
Thanks.

Edit:
Just tried manual install of shazam and it says component already built in! So something is wrong on rofs2....
Please check this as soon as you can.
Thanks.
jaidon

Activity
0%

« Reply #18 on: 28 August 2012, 07:33 »

plz use the below file in ur rofs

and follw the instructions below

HOW TO INTEGRATE RP+ IN THE ROFS:
 - 3rd / 5th: To integrate properly RP+ in the ROFS you only need to add a modded Starter*.rsc to the \Resource\
 - The modded file must launch "RPPAuto.exe"

Thanks for your response Vishal Smiley

Buddy, I used the same files you had provided..and I wonder how come others who installed this CFW are able to use without any issues! :|
(I flashed twice thinking the prob may be myside..)

The very first installation that fails is the Rom Patcher and Screensnap..

As horacio_1009 mentioned above it throws error in autoinstaller and even if we manually try the same still we have the same prob that we get an Error: Already Built In :'/

Is it possible to repack the files and post it because i'm sure everyone will have the same prob and I like your work a lot and would luv to continue using the same Smiley Cheesy
Amarjit
Retired Moderator
The Immortal

Current Phone:
Gionee Pioneer P2 running on Custom ROM

Activity
12%

« Reply #19 on: 28 August 2012, 07:36 »

Topic Title Fixed as per rules for posting CFW

jaidon

Activity
0%

« Reply #20 on: 02 September 2012, 04:05 »

Sadly i've to move to a different CFW for time being now..dont have time to Cook d CFW myself and as reported earlier Daylight 12 has only bug thats not letting me use it..Except for that one other issue i see is the Browser Crashes with Memory not enough probs - this CFW is consuming more RAM too Sad

But Kudos to the Great Work my friend, trust me its one of the best with Performance! (Y)

Will definitely come back to check if updated version of the same is available and return to the same..till then Thanks a ton for your time and Work buddy! Wink Cheesy
nick94

Activity
0%

« Reply #21 on: 04 September 2012, 07:38 »

Rom patcher isnt installing for me...any ideas?
nick94

Activity
0%

« Reply #22 on: 06 September 2012, 06:54 »

Can anyone help me out? I really like this cfw and would like to use it but i cant acces the bin folder in sys since rom patcher wont install
phone5000
Crazy Poster

Current Phone:
HTC One V - mySENSE-v RC3.0 -- Nokia 5800 XM - Stock firmware

Activity
0%

« Reply #23 on: 08 September 2012, 14:27 »

I flashed my RM-356 with this and when i boot it up it just shows a white screen
E: Oh booted a second time and it works, nice CFW, made me love my 5800 even more, great phone with this CFW
nick94

Activity
0%

« Reply #24 on: 10 September 2012, 07:10 »

is rom patcher installing for you?

mad_hat
Forum Guru

Current Phone:
Samsung Galaxy S2 with Custom ROM (Omega 20) + Nokia 5800XM on C6v41 based CFW + Palm Treo 650  Custom ROM + Nokia 6630. Older - Nokia N70 + Nokia 3230

Activity
0%

« Reply #25 on: 14 September 2012, 03:00 »

Nice CFW, mate. +1 for the sharing. Little difficult to get to use the Belle topbar, sometimes I think I may try to remove it or replace it. Not enough free RAM as some others. But overall seems to be good.
nick94

Activity
0%

« Reply #26 on: 14 September 2012, 06:23 »

Nice CFW, mate. +1 for the sharing. Little difficult to get to use the Belle topbar, sometimes I think I may try to remove it or replace it. Not enough free RAM as some others. But overall seems to be good.

did rom patcher install for you?
mad_hat
Forum Guru

Current Phone:
Samsung Galaxy S2 with Custom ROM (Omega 20) + Nokia 5800XM on C6v41 based CFW + Palm Treo 650  Custom ROM + Nokia 6630. Older - Nokia N70 + Nokia 3230

Activity
0%

« Reply #27 on: 14 September 2012, 16:28 »

did rom patcher install for you?

No. And neither did BTSwitch which is pretty essential to me. I think that this CFW has not been cleaned up properly so that it has left overs from previous attempts which prevent the installation of ROMPatcher or BTSwitch.

The battery life also seems to be not too good. Plus the RAM usage high and free RAM is on the lower side.

This CFW can do with some modifications and improvements.
Addy K

Current Phone:
NOKIA 5800 XpressMusic

Activity
0%

ADARSH

« Reply #28 on: 25 September 2012, 15:37 »

hey how can i hide top Notifications in my 5800. Just like bluetooth, new msg, missed call, alarm or headphon etc.
Sup3r
Forum Guru

Current Phone:
N8KIA ABSTRACT 310MB free

Activity
0%

MMMMMMMMM

« Reply #29 on: 29 October 2012, 05:41 »

any update to this cfw?

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Daily Mobile - Daily iPhone Blog - Contact us - Forum Rules - © Copyright MAS Media Inc. | Privacy