Daily Mobile Forum
20 April 2014, 15:18 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: DailyMobile is looking for a few good writers.  If you're interested, go here for details.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Twitter for Nokia series 40 now available  (Read 1271 times)
MASMedia
Administrator
Crazy Poster

Activity
100%

« on: 12 July 2012, 20:00 »

Nokia s40 users rejoice! A new twitter app is available for Nokia's series 40 devices over at the Nokia store.

Stay connected to your friends, colleagues, favorite celebrities and news updates right from your feature handset. The new app has   the same functionality as that of an app for smartphone which in my opinion reiterates Nokia's commitment to the s40 platform. Twitter for s40 allows you to compose a new tweet, follow tweets, see your new followers, see your @mentions as well as keep track of interesting tweets with the #Discover feature.

The folks over at the Nokia Conversations blog has said that the app is available to download right now from any location worldwide where twitter is available. For your convenience, we have included a download link to the app in Nokia's store. Click here to access the app.

You can view the original post from Nokia's conversation blog here.

Allstar12345
DailyMobile Developer
The Immortal

Current Phone:
Nokia N8 Symbian Belle V111, Nokia 808 PureView 48GB -Belle FP2, Nokia Asha 310, BlackBerry Z10 Smiley Smiley  ---Follow me on Twitter  Allstar Software On Facebook "no one is obliged to do anything for you or your device" Feeling nice? Buy me a coffee

void GB::England() const{Hull; return Home;}

Activity
100%

"You must fight to keep them alive"

« Reply #1 on: 12 July 2012, 21:43 »

it will be great with the new ui of the asha 311 !
iChris701
DailyMobile Developer
The Immortal

Activity
3%

« Reply #2 on: 12 July 2012, 21:48 »

Thanks for not making a belle version. already got great apps like gravity , tweetian
Allstar12345
DailyMobile Developer
The Immortal

Current Phone:
Nokia N8 Symbian Belle V111, Nokia 808 PureView 48GB -Belle FP2, Nokia Asha 310, BlackBerry Z10 Smiley Smiley  ---Follow me on Twitter  Allstar Software On Facebook "no one is obliged to do anything for you or your device" Feeling nice? Buy me a coffee

void GB::England() const{Hull; return Home;}

Activity
100%

"You must fight to keep them alive"

« Reply #3 on: 12 July 2012, 21:52 »

Thanks for not making a belle version. already got great apps like gravity , tweetian

Nokia have given up on symbian at a app level .
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Daily Mobile - Daily iPhone Blog - Contact us - Forum Rules - © Copyright MAS Media Inc. | Privacy