Daily Mobile Forum
25 April 2014, 08:06 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: DailyMobile is looking for a few good writers.  If you're interested, go here for details.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Love Smartphones? Love the Environment? The Samsung Galaxy Exhilarate is Your Answer!  (Read 1632 times)
MASMedia
Administrator
Crazy Poster

Activity
100%

« on: 06 June 2012, 21:20 »

It seems everyone these days wants to help out the environment but they have list of things that they will not sacrifice to do it. If your smartphone is one of those things Samsung has the answer.

Introducing the Samsung Galaxy Exhilarate an AT&T 4G LTE phone made from 80 percent recycled (post-consumer waste) material and is packaged with a low-load, energy-efficient charger that alerts customers when the device is fully charged. In fact this the first ever t 4G LTE smartphone to receive platinum certification from UL Environment, a business unit of UL. Plus the phone will be the first to go through AT&Ts eco-rating system, which will be unveiled later this summer.

That's great you say but I also want a real smart phone this is something that I will be using everyday. No worries about that here are specs:

• 4-inch touchscreen Super AMOLED display
  • dual core 1.2 GHz Scorpion processor
  •  voice recognition
  •  5-megapixel auto-focus rear-facing camera
  •  720p HD video recording
  •  1.3 megapixel front-facing camera.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYz29v1k4ko" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYz29v1k4ko</a>

Interested? You will be able to get this  phone at AT&T for $49.99 with a two year contract.

Apex666
Super Moderator
The Immortal

Current Phone:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOTE 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                 My precious - Galaxy S4 i9500 | Nexus 7 Running Ubuntu TouchDEV Preview My Paranoid NOTE 10.1 Tablet Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Samsung Galaxy S2 SlimROM v5.0 | HTC Desire Paranoid Android v2.x | | Nokia 5800XM BlazeUltimate | x1 C5-03 Stock | C7 - Belle Refresh Smiley

Follow Me On Twitter Follow My Digital Drawings On My BLOG BlazeDROID_1.0_BETA Android MODDING Android ROM Releases Support the Android Community on DM Grin South African & PROUD

Activity
100%

Founder and Owner of Apex Designs Inc.

« Reply #1 on: 06 June 2012, 21:21 »

this looks good, 1 for the share Wink
iChris701
DailyMobile Developer
The Immortal

Activity
3%

« Reply #2 on: 06 June 2012, 21:36 »

Looks  good ! Wink +1
ZuliXP
Crazy Poster

Current Phone:
Nokia N8// v111.030.0609// DG

Activity
0%

« Reply #3 on: 06 June 2012, 22:40 »

Nokia is far ahead. Since legendary Nokia 5110, Phone informed about full batt when phone was connected to the charger, also packaging was from recycled materials.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Daily Mobile - Daily iPhone Blog - Contact us - Forum Rules - © Copyright MAS Media Inc. | Privacy