Daily Mobile Forum
18 April 2014, 20:11 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: DailyMobile is looking for a few good writers.  If you're interested, go here for details.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pod2g about the 5.1.1 jailbreak: Expect a release in a couple of weeks  (Read 492 times)
MASMedia
Administrator
Crazy Poster

Activity
100%

« on: 14 May 2012, 17:28 »

Pod2g updated his blog with answers to frequently asked questions about the upcoming untethered jailbreak. The good news is that the upcoming jailbreak is expected to be released in a couple of weeks and it will be compatible with all iOS devices running 5.1.1 except iPod 3G, iPhone 3GS and ATV3.

Check the Q&A after the break.

The poll about releasing now or waiting for 6.0 ended with a 64% / 33% to release ASAP. Where is the link ? ETA ? How much % done ? etc.

As I said earlier in twitter, there's still a lot to do to have a user friendly and well tested tool to install the jailbreak on end users devices. Expect a release in a couple of weeks.

Will it be compatible with my <any random iOS device> ?

It will be compatible with any device running iOS 5.1.1 except iPod 3G, iPhone 3Gs and ATV3 (right now, may change in a near future, nobody knows).

Why is it so slow to release now that the iPad 3,1 has been demoed?

There are 16 different devices out there to work on and to test. It takes time.

May I be a beta tester?

No, sorry. Only really trusted people (that can be counted on one hand) could have access to the jailbreak. I don't want any leak to happen.

What if I offer you 1,000,000$?

That doesn't change a thing.

via

[Read the original blog post]

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Daily Mobile - Daily iPhone Blog - Contact us - Forum Rules - © Copyright MAS Media Inc. | Privacy