Daily Mobile Forum
16 April 2014, 12:59 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: DailyMobile is looking for a few good writers.  If you're interested, go here for details.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [BONUS SHORTCOMINGS Add]101 Reasons Not to Buy A Windows Phone 7.5 [True facts]  (Read 5655 times)
1011054v
DailyMobile Contributor
Forum Elder

Current Phone:
SGS3 , hTC desire x , NEXUS 10 P8110 , SICT iV198

Activity
0%

« Reply #75 on: 19 May 2012, 14:50 »

Yes i love it before reading this and still i love - the reasons due to which i love it are few but enough to convince myself though becuase i have'nt seen anything as flawless as wp though its pretty amature and lacs a hell lot of features Wink a HEALTHY DISCUSSION is always welcome but here the original author is a hater and this list was born out of his DELIBERATE attempt to trash wp Roll Eyes

hmmm...yup he's hater.....but still some points are really true...well let it be ...let the wp develop(maybe)....then will see for it....n i was its hater before reading this and after also....(1st os i hated) major reason being it killed that sexy belle....if belle would have upgraded with damn features of wp like web browser it would have rocked...and otherwise also i hate it cause its ui is just just embarrassing .....and nothing much to mod in it as not much people interested.....and also most of apps are paid one till i saw...and no superb games....well access social sites or emails very less and also dont have to do any office work....so no use for me...well thats it everybody has hid own interest and such list should be just taken for personal reference and no hater or lover should create it...just a simple user and knowledgeguy like jonas should create it.....
more discussion on it....will be waste of time...just buy a windows phone yourself as you love it...(lol)

nikufellow
« Reply #76 on: 19 May 2012, 15:55 »

hmmm...yup he's hater.....but still some points are really true...well let it be ...let the wp develop(maybe)....then will see for it....n i was its hater before reading this and after also....(1st os i hated) major reason being it killed that sexy belle....if belle would have upgraded with damn features of wp like web browser it would have rocked...and otherwise also i hate it cause its ui is just just embarrassing .....and nothing much to mod in it as not much people interested.....and also most of apps are paid one till i saw...and no superb games....well access social sites or emails very less and also dont have to do any office work....so no use for me...well thats it everybody has hid own interest and such list should be just taken for personal reference and no hater or lover should create it...just a simple user and knowledgeguy like jonas should create it.....
more discussion on it....will be waste of time...just buy a windows phone yourself as you love it...(lol)

Ya mate frankly speaking i love it - you guys can lol at me but that wont change me a bit - as far as am concerened i love the tiles and find the multiple hs with lifless widgets concept boring and monotonous - i know i might belong to a minority as most actually hate metro but then again like you rightly said it all comes down to personal preferance - and my dream devce currently is luma 900 - i will get it for sure if enough money comes by Wink
But in one thing i don't agree with you bro - if you dont like wp - its perfectly okay !!! - but if you hate it because you think that wp killed belle - then i must disagree - there is no reason to blame wp for symbian's decline - only nokia alone or their strategy can be blamed Wink ~ afterall only the stronger will survive in due course of time ::
dreamstrue
Crazy Poster

Current Phone:
Nokia C7, Nokia Lumia 800

Activity
0%

« Reply #77 on: 19 May 2012, 16:28 »

WP is perfect in all aspects. I only see here comparisons from different OS manufacturers. I dont blame the author of this post, but one who migrates from one OS to another it is ridiculous that he expects the same type of features in the OS he Migrated. As far as WP is concerned i am a true lover of this OS. I am using my Lumia 800 since last six months and i don't miss anything now. It took some time for me to adjust myself to this UI but overall i am satisfied.

As far as things from different OS that are compared to WP and said missing will soon arrive. But still cant say that these are reasons not to buy lumia. WP has its own features. If you try find the things missing any OS then that Every OS like symbian,android etc will be like these only. I just ask any one to say that their OS is perfect i bet they cant then would you say don't buy that OS phone?
nikufellow
« Reply #78 on: 19 May 2012, 17:18 »

WP is perfect in all aspects. I only see here comparisons from different OS manufacturers. I dont blame the author of this post, but one who migrates from one OS to another it is ridiculous that he expects the same type of features in the OS he Migrated. As far as WP is concerned i am a true lover of this OS. I am using my Lumia 800 since last six months and i don't miss anything now. It took some time for me to adjust myself to this UI but overall i am satisfied.

As far as things from different OS that are compared to WP and said missing will soon arrive. But still cant say that these are reasons not to buy lumia. WP has its own features. If you try find the things missing any OS then that Every OS like symbian,android etc will be like these only. I just ask any one to say that their OS is perfect i bet they cant then would you say don't buy that OS phone?

Agree completely - the author should've give the title as : '101 areas where wp needs to improve' rather than misguiding ignorant people as he himself is a hater Wink
Jonas1975
Administrator
The Immortal

Current Phone:
Nokia Lumia 920 / Asus Transformer Prime

Activity
89%

Patience is the companion of wisdom

« Reply #79 on: 19 May 2012, 18:19 »

Now, let's calm down and also give some merit to the author on joining such a list. The best is to return to the discussion of those points.

barkerlane
Forum Guru

Current Phone:
Nokia 5800 xm HACKED  '&'  Nokia lumia 710

Activity
0%

A True Naga WarrioR

« Reply #80 on: 19 May 2012, 18:20 »

Well thnx shailjayadav for the info lol reli encouranging.
toondewachter

Current Phone:
Nokia Lumia 710

Activity
0%

« Reply #81 on: 19 May 2012, 22:12 »

Well, I myself really love the WP OS. Mostly because what it lacks in features it makes up for with good and smooth operation.

We have to credit the author for one thing: it is good to make a list of things you would like to see in the future. Otherwise MS will never know that they have to work on a few things :-) I myself have a few things that I would change in the OS too.

But one thing's for sure: there is no perfect OS! Maybe, it is just what you expect from it, which is a personal thing. I like the different take on things in WP but you may have different expectations.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Daily Mobile - Daily iPhone Blog - Contact us - Forum Rules - © Copyright MAS Media Inc. | Privacy