Daily Mobile Forum
21 April 2014, 16:40 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: DailyMobile is looking for a few good writers.  If you're interested, go here for details.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sample Photos From the HTC Titan II 16mp Camera  (Read 1185 times)
MASMedia
Administrator
Crazy Poster

Activity
100%

« on: 06 May 2012, 12:46 »

One of the most overlooked features on new HTC Titan II is it's camera. When it was first announced at Mobile World Congress every was clamoring about it's 16mp camera. Unfortunately for HTC shortly after their announcement of this amazing camera Nokia announced their astonishing Nokia Pure View 808 with a 41mp camera and the Titan II was forgotten about.

However the Titan II still has the largest screen ever on Windows Phone (4.7 inches) Plus somehow they managed to tuck a  16mp camera with a F2.6 aperture into a very slim phone.  So lets not make the mistake of over looking this phone.

While I don't have a full write up on this phone yet I do have a few sample shots showing what it's capable of. I haven't tested it fully indoors yet at this point but I do believe it could replace my point and shot camera.

Lazy_Frog
Forum Guru

Current Phone:
Nokia N8, 808

Activity
0%

« Reply #1 on: 25 May 2012, 11:18 »

The images are quite large in size, more than double of what N8 produces.

And they are far from being as sharp as N8s.
Zoom in on a screw at the roof of the house (Titan) and the impeller (at least I think it's an impeller)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Daily Mobile - Daily iPhone Blog - Contact us - Forum Rules - © Copyright MAS Media Inc. | Privacy