Daily Mobile Forum
19 April 2014, 11:24 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: DailyMobile is looking for a few good writers.  If you're interested, go here for details.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Meelectronic Air-Fi AF32 Stereo Bluetooth Wireless Headphones  (Read 2208 times)
MASMedia
Administrator
Crazy Poster

Activity
100%

« on: 28 April 2012, 14:38 »

Meelectronic Air-Fi Bluetooth headphones offer excellent sound quality. They offer a Bluetooth connection as well as a 3.5 mm jack for a wired connection.

However, the Bluetooth connection does have a bit of distortion at higher volume levels. If you are a listener who seldom turns the volume above 3/4 ranges, you will have no problems with distortion. They offer great stereo separation and soundstage, clean mid range, crisp treble and solid base all contribute to a very satisfying listening experience for the meeting electronics headphones.
FEATURES: (taken from www.meelec.com)
  • A2DP stereo Bluetooth for music playback and use as a headset with the built-in mic
  • Conveniently located phone and music controls
  • Ultra-soft ear pads and adjustable headband for extended wearing comfort
  • Folds for convenient storage and comes with a travel bag
  • Rich and dynamic sound with enhanced deep bass and great clarity from the acoustically advanced, high efficiency 40mm driver
  • Convenient all-in-one design for simplicity and functionality
  • 3.5mm audio jack for wired use
  • Digital volume control
  • Talk handsfree on your phone
  • Voice dialing (if supported by your phone)
  • Compatible with: iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Android phones, Android tablets, Windows phones, Macs, Bluetooth dongles, and other Bluetooth enabled devices
  • 1 year manufacturer warranty

I was satisfied enough with the sound quality of the Meelectronic headphones that I recommended them to several of my friends and colleagues. Many people today are looking for that perfect Bluetooth connection for sound today. Most people prefer wireless connections, should it be headphones or an iPod.
They are compatible with iPhone, iPod, iPad, and Android devices too.   They have a dynamic bass sound using the wired connection.   The sound quality is excellent at any volume levels.   The only negative thing I had occurred was the distortion at high volume levels using the Bluetooth connection.   They work well with the MacBook pro using the Bluetooth connection also.
However, if you are looking for a solid quality and sound, Meelectronic headphones are definitely a solid candidate to consider purchasing. You can purchase these headphones at www.meelec.com.com for around $80.

[Read the original blog post]

sihida

Activity
0%

« Reply #1 on: 02 August 2012, 23:56 »

Thanks for your review!

As I want to use the AF32 primarily during train rides, I really would like to know how much sound the AF32 "leaks". Will it bother other passengers?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Daily Mobile - Daily iPhone Blog - Contact us - Forum Rules - © Copyright MAS Media Inc. | Privacy