Daily Mobile Forum
18 April 2014, 16:19 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: DailyMobile is looking for a few good writers.  If you're interested, go here for details.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lumia Nokia 900 arrives in Brazil in June  (Read 959 times)
alvaro_rutz

Current Phone:
Nokia N8, Nokia Lumia 800

Activity
0%

« on: 28 April 2012, 03:03 »

[Google Translator]  Grin

The blog Mobiletime Lumia said the Nokia 900, the top-end smartphone from Nokia now goes on sale in Brazil next June, ie in less than two months, it is known that the device has been approved and this can be confirmed by the arrival of the apparatus here. The information came from senior manager of Nokia's portfolio in Latin America, Marcelo Gonçalves.

The device is the first Nokia with 4G LTE and was recently released in the United States, which was very successful and it is believed that more than one million units have been sold. The version that come here, but HSPA + is the version, intended to Europe and other countries in the case of Brazil, also, operators want to focus on that network. The senior portfolio manager at Nokia also said it hopes to have a vision of where they walk corporate strategies in relation to 4G, not only in Brazil, as in other regions and it aims to understand the plans of operators.

Anyway, great news for those waiting for the device with Windows Phone - Nokia's bet - with the largest screen so far 4.3 inches, 3.7 inches against the younger brother, the Nokia 800 Lumia, the new device also has a front camera and 4G, the only differences between the latest model available in Brazil.

The device should cost the same price as the launch, Lumia 800 in Brazil, R $ 1,699.00. Obviously there has to be a drop to the Lumia Nokia 900 arrives at an interesting price and is not overlooked by the high price, operators can also throw interesting plans like $ 99 U.S..

With the arrival of the Nokia 900 Lumia, we can also expect a new duo with 610 Lumia, as happened with the Lumia Lumia 710 and 800.

[VIA]

shawn52

Activity
0%

« Reply #1 on: 28 April 2012, 09:48 »

don't know why but i didn't like the shape of this set
orangeyred
Forum Guru

Current Phone:
Nokia N8, BlackBerry 9790

Activity
0%

« Reply #2 on: 29 April 2012, 01:16 »

don't know why but i didn't like the shape of this set

I agree even though it's based on the stunning N9/800 design.  The screen isn't quite flush and it's flat and in that ad photo, the black border looks very wide around the screen.  I think it needs a little refinement. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Daily Mobile - Daily iPhone Blog - Contact us - Forum Rules - © Copyright MAS Media Inc. | Privacy