Daily Mobile Forum
20 April 2014, 20:23 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: DailyMobile is looking for a few good writers.  If you're interested, go here for details.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [Video] Samsung Galaxy S2 running official ICS  (Read 1726 times)
MASMedia
Administrator
Crazy Poster

Activity
100%

« on: 14 March 2012, 18:40 »

Only yesterday we announced the roll-out of the Android 4.0 - Ice Cream Sandwich update for the Samsung Galaxy S2 and today we have already an overview of the official ROM .

The PocketNow site has made some benchmark tests regarding the Official ROM released with the previous leaked one and the differences are not much as you can see.

You can take a better idea of what you will get with this update in their video with an overview of the official ICS on SGS2.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jqseTF67ko" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jqseTF67ko</a>
[Via]

comnut

Activity
0%

« Reply #1 on: 15 March 2012, 14:50 »

The proper question from us *serious* users is, have **all** your pictures, movies,  contacts and txt msgs remained intact?Huh

Nice if the apps would not need re-installing, too... Smiley

having seen your vid, where are all the fancy features shown in this link??
http://www.mobile-review.com/review/google-android-4-part1-en.shtml

mainly the totally different desktop, with 'app icon folders' ?? 

I'm in uk on Orange, so it will likely be months before they get *their* version going.... Sad
keaheng
Forum Elder

Activity
0%

Find me on facebook "Kjel cmt"

« Reply #2 on: 15 March 2012, 14:54 »

What the hell is Sony doing? That's awesome!
vinay_g_shah

Current Phone:
Note 3 & iPhone 5S

Activity
2%

Note3 and iPhone 5S love u Both

« Reply #3 on: 15 March 2012, 16:32 »

Disappointed, Still no folderwise stack app. for messaging and no seperate live wallpaper for lock screen. If u want to have live wallpaper for lock screen, u have to have the same live wallpaper for lock screen and home screens both. Does stack contact app. show full image instead of small thumbnail for incoming calls just like full screen caller ID?
vinay_g_shah

Current Phone:
Note 3 & iPhone 5S

Activity
2%

Note3 and iPhone 5S love u Both

« Reply #4 on: 15 March 2012, 19:43 »

Question to those using ICS on S2. Howz the contact app. the stack one, I mean does it show full image on incoming calls just like full screen caller ID? Any improvements in stack messaging app.? Is 'Pause' available in Video mode? Ans?have Notificatiolso is Social HUB widget there & is it auto REFRESHING? Does it?

comnut

Activity
0%

« Reply #5 on: 15 March 2012, 23:40 »

googling round, there are more infomative articles about ICS on galaxy S2... and more on youtube..

the fancy icons in my above pic are actually from 'Nova' that is only on android 4..  

http://youtu.be/i2MDXsNV8co

as for deatils, there are too many fanboyts about, at this time... is there anyone who has bothered to look deeper at ICS???
XhanxLTU

Current Phone:
Nokia 5230, N8,SE Xperia™ Play, SGS2, iPad 2 16GB, Nokia 808.

Activity
0%

Pfft..

« Reply #6 on: 18 March 2012, 09:25 »

Disappointed, Still no folderwise stack app. for messaging and no seperate live wallpaper for lock screen. If u want to have live wallpaper for lock screen, u have to have the same live wallpaper for lock screen and home screens both. Does stack contact app. show full image instead of small thumbnail for incoming calls just like full screen caller ID?

Thats Not All, I Cant Pair My H800 Wireless Bluetooth Headset Anymore....
Thanks Samsung Cheesy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Daily Mobile - Daily iPhone Blog - Contact us - Forum Rules - © Copyright MAS Media Inc. | Privacy