Daily Mobile Forum
20 April 2014, 15:19 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: DailyMobile is looking for a few good writers.  If you're interested, go here for details.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tom's Hardware Reviews the Nokia Lumia 710  (Read 860 times)
MASMedia
Administrator
Crazy Poster

Activity
100%

« on: 18 January 2012, 19:04 »

When it comes to comprehensive reviews, most websites do go anywhere near as detailed as Tom's Hardware does.   If you want to know everything about Nokia's "starter" Windows Phone, look no further.
With plenty of pictures, benchmark tests and comparisons, you'll find the info you're looking for. Overall, the reviewer likes the phone especially because of the value owners will get for their money.   Some highlights from the review say,
 We think that this phone's attractive price tag will help compel mainstream buyers into Windows Phone 7, despite the fact that it's bolstered by fewer apps. The Lumia 710 is budget-friendly, but it doesn't sacrifice build quality in any way.

Check out the detailed review here.

shubham540

Current Phone:
Nokia Lumia 710 - 8GB Black | Nokia Helen 701 - 16GB Dark Steel | LG Optimus 2X | Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 - 16GB

Activity
0%

http://facebook.com/shubham540

« Reply #1 on: 24 February 2012, 04:15 »

Can I Hope/Expect from Nokia or Microsoft in future that they will be release a battery backup fix for Lumia 710! I also love my Lumia 710 same as my Helen 701 but due to its short battert backup & deficiency of Useful Apps, i mainly concerntrated on Helen 701!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Daily Mobile - Daily iPhone Blog - Contact us - Forum Rules - © Copyright MAS Media Inc. | Privacy