Capture motion to your photographs!
Create cool and unique photos with motion in them. Motion Camera blurs movement of objects into to your photos. Cars, people, you name it.
This is the fully featured free version with advertisements. If you don't like ads there's also an ad-free version available for you.
- Real-time motion effect
- Save images quickly by a single touch of a button
- Supports auto focus (tap anywhere on the screen)
- Supports camera flash
- Supports front camera (requires Android 2.3+)
- Supports zoom (slider on the left side of the screen)
- Adjustable motion effect strength (slider on the right side of the screen)
- App can be installed to SD
- Saved images are stored to external storage under MotionCamera folder
Motion blur also has 3 different presets:
- Motion blur everything: Blurs everything together
- Motion blur light objects: Tries to keep light objects sharp
- Motion blur dark objects: Tries to keep dark objects sharp
We have tested this with following devices:
- Samsung Galaxy S2 (works very smoothly)
- Samsung Galaxy Mini (works ok)
- Motorola Defy (very poor framerate, still works though)
- Image orientation is incorrect on some tablets
To sum it up, this camera requires a high-end device to run smoothly.
If you have any issues with this app, don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.