CFW Name: EquiLibriuM CFW Creator: Droidz Xtreme.Infinity
& shashwatModel :
Nokia 5800, 5233, 5230, 5530, X6Supported RM's :
All RM supportedBase Firmware :
N97v30.0.004Release Date :
10-January-2012Languages Present :
PNHT TeamThanks to binh24 for N97v30 portMods and Resources :
dan-av, CODeRUS, die2mrw007.10202be9 (Cenrep) Description Files :
Szakalit, CODeRUS.A Special Thanks to Twin Tigers for developing Splashscreens Ringtone modified from Dj Tiesto Bright Morningstar... Dj Tiesto's courtesy..
Credits to our beta-testers.. $o $eRiOu$, tristar2, Gaurav.Pratim, vishalalok
Special Credits to 1011054v, P30SiNa, ivcha inace, xxxddd for giving their valuable time in fixing Nokia 5800's Rofs2
nhelske for making awesome Android Theme Effects...
Boot animations and sound from Krystal CFW.
Now the credits to that person without whose efforts and helps this project wouldn't have been possible..A very good friend and always helpful pal..Hey Nitya...Thnx bro..
Screenshots: EXCLUSIVE POWERSUITE AT STARTUP MESSAGING:
Messages sent by you will be saved up to 500 messages
Delivery reports ON by default
Messaging application no longer lags when containing large number of messages
4x11 Qwerty + Alphanumeric keypad added with Auto rotate QWERTY
Default memory assigned to C:/ for better performance
N8 Emotions Support(Smiley)
6 page custom symbols supportMENU:
Glossy Anna Icon Pack
All Lags in Menu removed
Optimized to run very fast and smooth (Tweaked Kinetic Scrolling in Menu)
6x2 N8 landscape grid layout for MenuMULTIMEDIA:
Camera will not leave in background after exit (SAVES RAM)
Voice recorder set to High quality
Voice recorder records upto 14 hours
Voice Recorder will save the file in E:\
Camera Image Quality improved
Camera already in use bug solved completely
Gallery searching improved
OVI Music removed from Music Homescreen
Video Capture predefined frame rate increased to 25fps
Music Player will read E:\Music\
Music player will refresh faster
One touch N8 Equalizer
Sound quality optimised to smooth and better quality experienceFILE MANAGER:
Nokia default file browser can send sisx, sis, jar and any protected items via bluetooth, mms and uploadsBROWSER:
New and Improved Belle UI Web Browser
Download manager will be started on browser start-up to resume
Browser will prompt to continue download if connection breaks due to power failure
Browser Cache set to C:\
- Default Homepage set to http://www.ovi.com
Auto form data save activatedINSTALLATION FEATURES:
Java permission is set to default
PNHT installserver patch added (Now install any unsigned apps).
Secure Widget Preinstall (OVI Store Installer) will not run on first startup but will install at one click from menu iconLIGHTS BEHAVIOUR:
- All lights bugs fixed! (thanks again to die2mrw007)
- Green Charging light disabled.
- Breathing light OFF by default
- Tap to unlock support
- All lights off when charging in Switched OFF state
- Lock/Unlock vibration removedGRAPHICAL PERSONALISATIONS:
- EquiLibriuM customized SplashScreen and ShutdownScreen.
- Bootscreen Volume set to : 07
- Custom Boot/Shutdown animation locations -
- Widgetized Nokia Homescreen
- Full widgets support
- 5 Additional shortcuts bar. Total : 6
- Swipe to clean HS (clock widget removable)
- Original Belle dialer icon
- "0" activates KillMe app instead of Web BrowserCamera:
- Increased fps to get better quality shots
- camera completely fixed!
- "camera already in use" bug fixed
- Touch UI capture button workingGeneral Modifications :
- "Restart" Option instead of "Lock Screen and Keys" in Power Menu by CODeRUS.
- Glossy Anna Icon Pack is used. (With 0 bugs) Now icons change according to the theme applied.
- Tap to Unlock added
- Camera will not eat RAM after closing it.
- Default bluetooth name: Nokia EquiLibriuM
- FOTA reserved space removed to get more space in C:\ (Phone Memory)
- Voice recording during call fixed. Your phone won't crash if you record and call someone at the same time.
- RAM Cache in C:\ for better performance
- Blazing Fast Screen Rotation
- CPU load decreased (Get a very fast phone)
- Disabled My Nokia Service. It will prevent phone to send premium message to 5555 (Nokia) after first boot.
- Zero start up of background applications
- Auto optimization of RAM cache for keeping up your phone faster even after heavy usage
- Blank UDA supplied to get highest possible free space on C:\
(rename the supplied uda.fspx file according to the original uda.fspx)
- Lags in Menu removed. The Kinetic Scrolling is optimized. Experience the fast and smooth touch feel.
- Display rotation is ON by default
- Breathing light is OFF by default
- Digital clock set as default. N8 Clock fonts used so the digital clock now looks like the N8 clock
- Calibri Fonts with symbol support added (Belle Modded)
- Operator Logo ON/OFF settings available in homescreen settings (depends though)
- Delivery Reports ON by default in Messaging
- Theme effects are OFF by default
- Removed "Check for Updates" in Device Updates
- "speed dialing" ON by default
- "In call timer" ON by default
- Profile "General" renamed to "EquiLirbiuM"
- Homescreen landscape enabled. Dialer landscape disabled.
- Tap to unlock respect sensor orientation.
- Changed the default widgets layout. Nokia Notifications with symbian anna icons widget comes preinstalled.
- Now Music Player will not return you to Menu after exiting it.
- Gallery loads faster
- Brightness mod added
- Latest Ovi Store ProvidedPerformance Upgrades:
- Highly Optimized Application/Gaming frame rates
- Increased Response Rate (Now touchscreen will be more responsive)
- CPU frames render was increased.This will result in a smooth phone experience.
- Graphical Complexity reduced. Performance Booster without any side effects.
- Music Player response highly increased (Instantly pauses/plays on clicking the buttons)
- Increased Heap Size further to boost up performance
- Lags in Menu, messaging and Other Large Applications removed
- Polished the UI for heavy usage
- Phone will never slow down and the RAM won't be decreasing (RAM Caching modded)
- Smooth Kinetic Scrolling
- Music Player is now a lot more faster!
- CPU mod optimized to get complete stability and a great battery life!
Ovi Maps 3.06 beta11 added with no QT conflict issues. Special thanks to debsinREMOVED APPS :
All Default Themes, Chat, Podcasting, Image Print, OVI Contacts, OVI Music, Here and Now, Online Support, Phone Switch, My Nokia, Quick Office, Adobe Reader, Help.Applications Added in Rofs:
BTSwitch 1.0, Rom Patcher 3.1, KillME 1.36, AutoInstaller , Nokia File Browser.Run AutoInstaller if you need:
Best Screensnap , Brightlight.
Some Wallpapers are provided in Folder E:\EquiLibriuM\
Credits to 1011054v for Video running " EquiLibriuM"
ADDITIONAL MODSWorking QT PackBelle Navigation Mod Removal Pack
Procedure: Paste the files from above link in ROFS2 after extraction..Repack..JAF!
P.S: All links are updated for the ROFS2's and have PopIcons Theme by Default..
If u want to use the icons shown in Screenshots, Just use a DI theme !
If you dislike the Boot Animation effects and sound, U can disable it by deleting folder named "Boot" in E:/ Please Note:
1. Before Flashing please delete folders Private, Data, Resource, cities, Sys, System and any other folders from Memory Card which are not used by you.
2. After successful flashing, wait for sometime till all the widgets gets loaded to the Homescreen.
3. Vibration in call is disabled by default. Though after first boot it will not take effect. Hence you are required to change the profile to any other and revert back to EquiLibriuM Profile. This will just solve the issue
4. Using the provided uda file with Core link is highly recommended. Failing which you may counter bugs.
Refer this Tutorial
to Flash your phone with EquiLibriuM Nokia 5800CORE (v52.0.101): Click HereCore (v52.0.007): Click HereCore (v60.0.003): Click HereEquiLibriuM ROFS+uda
:EquiLibriuM for 5800 RM-356
(Rename the rofs file according to the Core version you use)Nokia 5230Core (v51.0.002): Click HereCore (v51.6.002): Click HereEquiLibriuM ROFS+uda
:EquiLibriuM for 5230 RM-588
Core files version 50.0.001 or higher can be used with this rofs
(Rename the rofs file according to the Core version you use)Nokia 5233CORE (V50.1.001): Click HereCore (V50.9.001): Click HereCore (V51.1.002): Click HereEquiLibriuM ROFS+uda :EquiLibriuM for Nokia 5233 RM-625
Core files of v50.1.001 or higher can be used with this rofs
(Rename the rofs file according to the Core version you use)Nokia X6CORE (v32): Click HereCORE (v40): Click HereEquiLibriuM ROFS+uda : EquiLibriuM for RM-559 X6Nokia 5530Core (v32): Click HereCore (v40): Click HereEquiLibriuM ROFS+uda :EquiLibriuM for 5530 RM-504
For Suggestions or any Queries, Comment or Find us here
Lastly, THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING EQUILIBRIUM..ENJOY