Daily Mobile Forum
24 April 2014, 17:54 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: DailyMobile is looking for a few good writers.  If you're interested, go here for details.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [2012-05-27] DxTend Theme for SPB Mobile Shell v0.1.1 Beta (aka Simple Theme)  (Read 40377 times)
anantkumar
Forum Guru

Current Phone:
XOLO Q 800

Activity
0%

« Reply #255 on: 16 May 2012, 08:12 »

Hi All,

I am going to try to install the new updated theme. System says that “Install base pack first” Please tell me where is the SPBshell link or how can I manage it?

Amarjit
Retired Moderator
The Immortal

Current Phone:
Gionee Pioneer P2 running on Custom ROM

Activity
12%

« Reply #256 on: 16 May 2012, 08:14 »

Hi All,

I am going to try to install the new updated theme. System says that “Install base pack first” Please tell me where is the SPBshell link or how can I manage it?

Download Trial Version from here: http://spb.com/symbian-software/mobileshell/download.html
anantkumar
Forum Guru

Current Phone:
XOLO Q 800

Activity
0%

« Reply #257 on: 16 May 2012, 08:16 »

I have not installed SPB shell. Please guide me how to install it with the updated theme.
Thanks
Amarjit
Retired Moderator
The Immortal

Current Phone:

Activity
12%

« Reply #258 on: 16 May 2012, 08:26 »

I have not installed SPB shell. Please guide me how to install it with the updated theme.
Thanks

First Download the trial version, install it on your phone memory or mass memory or memory card. Then download the theme sis and install it
anantkumar
Forum Guru

Current Phone:
XOLO Q 800

Activity
0%

« Reply #259 on: 16 May 2012, 08:49 »

How to exit from SPB?

Amarjit
Retired Moderator
The Immortal

Current Phone:

Activity
12%

« Reply #260 on: 16 May 2012, 08:52 »

How to exit from SPB?

There is tutorial/ user manual on the left side of download link which i have given to you. Once go through that tutorial first
anantkumar
Forum Guru

Current Phone:
XOLO Q 800

Activity
0%

« Reply #261 on: 16 May 2012, 09:20 »

Hello friend,
Here are suggestion for New SPB shell theme:
1. SPB call log appearance is very nice  make it as same as for contact list.
2. Round pages animation is very slow please fix it.
etc.

thanks
DrunphO
Crazy Poster

Current Phone:
SE Vivaz

Activity
0%

« Reply #262 on: 16 May 2012, 12:24 »

Thanks u all for your appreciation  Grin  you guys are the only reason for these last breaths on spb modding  Wink

@Amarjit:
i hope u managed to put it working Smiley

@anantkumar:
1. yeah!!! i want it too, at least to add the pics on the left side... i don't know if it is possible... i already looked to the code but i don't know how to, maybe with some tests Wink
2. i'm not sure if i understand want u mean, but i think u are talking about animation while scrolling between adjacent pages... on my phone it works good but u can change it to another animation (like sweeping or sliding) in spb settings - try it - sliding looks cool too Wink

by the way.... to exit spb just go to spb settings, hit the options menu button (bar's right button) and u will get the backup and exit options
Amarjit
Retired Moderator
The Immortal

Current Phone:

Activity
12%

« Reply #263 on: 16 May 2012, 12:35 »

Thanks u all for your appreciation  Grin  you guys are the only reason for these last breaths on spb modding  Wink

@Amarjit:
i hope u managed to put it working Smiley

@anantkumar:
1. yeah!!! i want it too, at least to add the pics on the left side... i don't know if it is possible... i already looked to the code but i don't know how to, maybe with some tests Wink
2. i'm not sure if i understand want u mean, but i think u are talking about animation while scrolling between adjacent pages... on my phone it works good but u can change it to another animation (like sweeping or sliding) in spb settings - try it - sliding looks cool too Wink

by the way.... to exit spb just go to spb settings, hit the options menu button (bar's right button) and u will get the backup and exit options

Yeah its working fine. Only issue i found that when i restart the phone and spb shells starts the  screen goes blank and one more request can you remove the lifestyle button from the left of the bottom bar and add the default one
DrunphO
Crazy Poster

Current Phone:
SE Vivaz

Activity
0%

« Reply #264 on: 16 May 2012, 13:26 »

when i restart the phone and spb shells starts the  screen goes blank (...)

i don't know what is happening  Huh  and after that, what happen? sometimes while testing if something were wrong on the code i got a white screen with the topbar and a system failure message... but in that case it will not start in any way...

can you remove the lifestyle button from the left of the bottom bar and add the default one

do you mean the "carousel" button instead of the "change between layouts"? and about in lifestyle layout, do you want the carousel too? and just one more thing... when we open the options menu (right button) now we have the "carousel" on middle and home on "left", with those changes it will make more sense to have the carousel also on left, what you think about that?

it's easy to do it... and i can do it for you... just waiting for your reply Wink

Amarjit
Retired Moderator
The Immortal

Current Phone:

Activity
12%

« Reply #265 on: 16 May 2012, 13:31 »

i don't know what is happening  Huh  and after that, what happen? sometimes while testing if something were wrong on the code i got a white screen with the topbar and a system failure message... but in that case it will not start in any way...
do you mean the "carousel" button instead of the "change between layouts"? and about in lifestyle layout, do you want the carousel too? and just one more thing... when we open the options menu (right button) now we have the "carousel" on middle and home on "left", with those changes it will make more sense to have the carousel also on left, what you think about that?

it's easy to do it... and i can do it for you... just waiting for your reply Wink

Yeah. I mean the carousal button since i never use the lifestyle layout hence that button is used rarely.

About the error while restarting, I will try to upload a video today evening when i reach home

+1 and thanks
DrunphO
Crazy Poster

Current Phone:
SE Vivaz

Activity
0%

« Reply #266 on: 16 May 2012, 15:06 »

Here we go... just rename the file attached to qa_layouts.dat, copy it to E:\Others\SpbShell replacing the existing one and restart the shell Wink

screens added too  Grin

about the blank screen... i'm thinking if it isn't about the options file included on the pack... so please try to remove the options files:
c:\System\apps\SpbShell_20028b16.reg
e:\Private\20028B16\SpbShellBackup.reg
(e or c depending on where u install spb ms)

...and restart the shell. the 1st time it will take much time to initiate all the default layouts and after that u must change in the options the default layout to professional, but everything else will be the same Wink

just one more thing... with this one... u will get professional layout every time u press the home button, not the last layout used

and btw...

@everyone

i forgot to mentioned in changelog but 3 more things that can be important to you:
- Links on SPB Menu in landscape will keep the same order as in portrait rather than keeping the positions
- Black texts in Shortcuts Widgets now are working in Professional and Lifestyle - black in both layouts
- and on Status Layout if u scroll up or down u will go to Professional Layout, nice if u (like me) use the professional as the standard home

* qa_layouts.dat.zip (145.15 KB - downloaded 15 times.)

* shot_189_2012_05_16.jpg (34.67 KB, 270x480 - viewed 28 times.)

* shot_190_2012_05_16.jpg (40.42 KB, 270x480 - viewed 28 times.)
Amarjit
Retired Moderator
The Immortal

Current Phone:

Activity
12%

« Reply #267 on: 16 May 2012, 15:09 »

Here we go... just rename the file attached to qa_layouts.dat, copy it to E:\Others\SpbShell replacing the existing one and restart the shell Wink

screens added too  Grin

about the blank screen... i'm thinking if it isn't about the options file included on the pack... so please try to remove the options files:
c:\System\apps\SpbShell_20028b16.reg
e:\Private\20028B16\SpbShellBackup.reg
(e or c depending on where u install spb ms)

...and restart the shell. the 1st time it will take much time to initiate all the default layouts and after that u must change in the options the default layout to professional, but everything else will be the same Wink

just one more thing... with this one... u will get professional layout every time u press the home button, not the last layout used

and btw...

@everyone

i forgot to mentioned in changelog but 3 more things that can be important to you:
- Links on SPB Menu in landscape will keep the same order as in portrait rather than keeping the positions
- Black texts in Shortcuts Widgets now are working in Professional and Lifestyle - black in both layouts
- and on Status Layout if u scroll up or down u will go to Professional Layout, nice if u (like me) use the professional as the standard home

+1 for the layout file. I checked spb shell without any mod but with the spb shell alone and it act the same way hence the mod has got nothing wrong in it, may be i am using custom cfw hence issue in that  Smiley
DrunphO
Crazy Poster

Current Phone:
SE Vivaz

Activity
0%

« Reply #268 on: 16 May 2012, 15:10 »

ok, thanks for your feedback  Grin

--- edit ---

and again @ everyone

i also forgot to mention that the "missed calls", "new message" and "new-emails" are real text - so it can be translated like everything else on this theme... just open your respective language file and translate the strings as you like Wink

u can find those files on e:\Private\20028B16\ (e or c depending on where u install spb ms)

--- edit ---

again... forgot to mention... those strings were translated using google for some languages (es, pt, fr, it, de)

and probably u already notice... but on status page - u can close it by pressing the center button again Smiley

(i must update the respective post)
vgp

Current Phone:
Nokia 5233

Activity
0%

« Reply #269 on: 17 May 2012, 09:52 »

Why the analogue clock shows the wrong time while the digital one is correct ?
Did i miss some settings ?

* Scr000002.jpg (67.15 KB, 360x640 - viewed 25 times.)

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Daily Mobile - Daily iPhone Blog - Contact us - Forum Rules - © Copyright MAS Media Inc. | Privacy