Daily Mobile Forum
18 April 2014, 12:35 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Read the FORUM RULES - Ignoring the rules will end up with a ban so do NOT ask for registrations keys or share warez links / cracked applications. You have been warned!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Samsung says sells over 300 million mobile handsets in 2011  (Read 3409 times)
Amarjit
Retired Moderator
The Immortal

Current Phone:
Gionee Pioneer P2 running on Custom ROM

Activity
9%

« on: 12 December 2011, 14:38 »

Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd said on Sunday its annual mobile handset sales this year had exceeded 300 million units for the first time in the company's history.

The world's second largest handset maker by volume said in a statement it had broken its sales record by the end of last month.

Handset sales in 2010 were about 280 million.

"We look forward to extending this success going into 2012," JK Shin, President and Head of Samsung's Mobile Communications Business, was quoted as saying.

Samsung said the company's flagship Galaxy S smartphone series -- Galaxy S and Galaxy S II -- contributed significantly to the results.

The GALAXY S II, launched in April, set a new sales record for Samsung, generating 10 million-unit sales.

Source: Reuters

siddhipatel

Activity
0%

« Reply #1 on: 30 December 2011, 10:48 »

Samsung has covered huge market share in mobile industry and released many new mobiles this year like samsung galaxy y, samsung galaxy note, samsung galaxy tab, samsung galaxy r, samsung galaxy s2 and the list goes on. All these mobile are with awesome features so there is no doubt that the sales of samsung mobiles goes beyond the expectations.
m0hit
Forum Elder

Current Phone:
Nokia 5233 running on Satanic

Activity
0%

« Reply #2 on: 30 December 2011, 11:09 »

1 for the info.
Amarjit
Retired Moderator
The Immortal

Current Phone:

Activity
9%

« Reply #3 on: 30 December 2011, 11:10 »

Samsung has covered huge market share in mobile industry and released many new mobiles this year like samsung galaxy y, samsung galaxy note, samsung galaxy tab, samsung galaxy r, samsung galaxy s2 and the list goes on. All these mobile are with awesome features so there is no doubt that the sales of samsung mobiles goes beyond the expectations.

Yeah as the times goes by, Samsung has started increasing it share in mobile industry by launching goods phone  Smiley
m0hit
Forum Elder

Current Phone:

Activity
0%

« Reply #4 on: 30 December 2011, 11:19 »

Yeah as the times goes by, Samsung has started increasing it share in mobile industry by launching goods phone  Smiley

samsung is becoming phone-iac. Launching more phones day by day.

Amarjit
Retired Moderator
The Immortal

Current Phone:

Activity
9%

« Reply #5 on: 30 December 2011, 11:22 »

samsung is becoming phone-iac. Launching more phones day by day.

Its the same strategy which nokia used to do. Just flood the market with its handset Smiley
VDS5344
Forum Master

Current Phone:
nokia c6-01

Activity
0%

the time has come

« Reply #6 on: 30 December 2011, 11:40 »

i second this sorry but Samsung makes phones with better specs and os which people need. But the only thing they do is manufacturing hardware and i don't seem pretty interested with the body of phones, other hardware too like battery or design. Please don't talk about displays As i know Samsung makes best displays but why can't they excel in other areas too?
m0hit
Forum Elder

Current Phone:

Activity
0%

« Reply #7 on: 30 December 2011, 11:44 »

i second this sorry but Samsung makes phones with better specs and os which people need. But the only thing they do is manufacturing hardware and i don't seem pretty interested with the body of phones, other hardware too like battery or design. Please don't talk about displays As i know Samsung makes best displays but why can't they excel in other areas too?

dont know but i still think nokia is better and more reliable.
ankitkumar_x
Forum Guru

Current Phone:
Nokia 5235(s60v5) with cfw, Nokia N73(s60v3), Nokia N72(s60v2) and Nokia 6300(s40v3)

Activity
0%

"I am extraordinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end"

« Reply #8 on: 30 December 2011, 11:45 »

Its the same strategy which nokia used to do. Just flood the market with its handset Smiley

hey which company is on the top?
m0hit
Forum Elder

Current Phone:

Activity
0%

« Reply #9 on: 30 December 2011, 11:47 »

hey which company is on the top?

for me nokia.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Daily Mobile - Daily iPhone Blog - Contact us - Forum Rules - © Copyright MAS Media Inc. | Privacy