Daily Mobile Forum
24 April 2014, 18:09 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: DailyMobile is looking for a few good writers.  If you're interested, go here for details.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: (Help) Can i downgrade my Galaxy S II back to 2.3.4 from 2.3.6 Custom rom????  (Read 1964 times)
Hankipanki

Activity
0%

« on: 06 December 2011, 12:17 »

Hi all, I'm new to the android and samsung. Last week I did flash my Galaxy S II with 2.3.6 custom rom. before that there's 2.3.4 as installed in mobile. is there way that I can downgrade to previous version?
Please advice me?

Amarjit
Retired Moderator
The Immortal

Current Phone:
Gionee Pioneer P2 running on Custom ROM

Activity
12%

« Reply #1 on: 06 December 2011, 12:18 »

When creating a topic try to write an informative and not too lengthy heading, the heading should state clearly the subject of the topic.... "Help! my phone is broken / Need Help" is not very helpful to others and may not get proper attention / replies from members.

** Topic Name Now Edited **
Hankipanki

Activity
0%

« Reply #2 on: 06 December 2011, 12:28 »

When creating a topic try to write an informative and not too lengthy heading, the heading should state clearly the subject of the topic.... "Help! my phone is broken / Need Help" is not very helpful to others and may not get proper attention / replies from members.

** Topic Name Now Edited **

@amarjit_rsingh
Thank you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Daily Mobile - Daily iPhone Blog - Contact us - Forum Rules - © Copyright MAS Media Inc. | Privacy