How to hack?
1. install NortonSymbianHackLDD.sis
3. Go Options- Anti-Virus - Quarantine list
4. Go Options - Restore All, accept prompt
5. Exit application, delete from App manager (Symantec Symbian Hack). Also delete c:\shared\ folder.
6. Install RomPatcherPlus_3.1_LiteVersion.sisx from hack archive
7. Launch and apply patches:
- Open4all for full access to file system
- Installserver for installing any unsigned applications ( if red cross - get installserver.exe here)
Set patches to auto if needed (Options - Add to auto)
Ok I tried this to work on both my Nokia 700 and Nokia 701 , but nothing happens to it.
Can someone please provide a Valid and working Hack process so that I can hack my device properly.
Thanks in Advance
I had the same problem when I was trying to Hack my NOKIA 603 .
First install Nokia File Browser or File Xplore .
Now from any of the above softwares check your C:/ drive you'll notice in the sys folder their is nothing OR you might even do not find that folder , But after you applying the Open4all patch you'll be able to see the sub folders in C:/ drive and the sys folder .
I think the installserver patch that you see in RomPatcher , when you apply it , it should automatically put installserver.exe in C:/sys/bin but it does not that is why you still get the Certificate error / Constrained error . So because of that you have to do the Installserver Patch's application manually . As ROHANDANI has written before ,
Copy the installserver.exe into C:/sys/bin and you are done .
Your phone is hacked .
HOPE I have explained it .