Daily Mobile Forum
21 April 2014, 14:08 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: DailyMobile is looking for a few good writers.  If you're interested, go here for details.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Hack Nokia Belle OS 700 and 701 in One Step?  (Read 7539 times)
symbianart

Activity
0%

« on: 02 December 2011, 14:38 »

How to hack?
1. install NortonSymbianHackLDD.sis
2. Launch
3. Go Options- Anti-Virus - Quarantine list
4. Go Options - Restore All, accept prompt
5. Exit application, delete from App manager (Symantec Symbian Hack). Also delete c:\shared\ folder.
6. Install RomPatcherPlus_3.1_LiteVersion.sisx from hack archive
7. Launch and apply patches:
- Open4all for full access to file system
- Installserver for installing any unsigned applications ( if red cross - get installserver.exe here)
Set patches to auto if needed (Options - Add to auto)

Ok I tried this to work on both my Nokia 700 and Nokia 701 , but nothing happens to it.
Can someone please provide a Valid and working Hack process so that I can hack my device properly.

Thanks in Advance

hayvan
Forum Elder

Current Phone:
Nokia 5800XM, Nokia N8, Nokia 808 Pureview

Activity
12%

« Reply #1 on: 02 December 2011, 14:55 »

Are you able to run the open4all patch?

The point is that the installserver patch has not been ported yet to Belle. It means that you can't hack a Belle device via this method. However, if you find a suitable installserver.exe and use the open4all patch in RomPatcher to gain access to the systems files, you should be able to hack your phone.

This being said, it's not a one step process (at least, until installserver patch is issued for Belle).
symbianart

Activity
0%

« Reply #2 on: 02 December 2011, 19:16 »

I hacked it with Coderush method of Norton Hack, and everything worked. Then I installed the ROMPATCHER, It got installed. and i run both the patch on my Belle 700. And applied the patches.

I have the permission to view all the folders in c:

But I cant install any unsigned application till now but my patches are okay and applied and there are no errors on my Nokia 700.

Then I applied a C: provate folder replacement with a private folder provided by sudestata for Transparent Digital Clock .

But now under my add widgets option, the option to add the Belle Digital Clock widget no more there.
Only option to add is the Analog clock widget.

Someone please help me so that I can get back my Digital clock widget on home screen.

Thanks
rohandani

Current Phone:
Nokia 701

Activity
0%

« Reply #3 on: 03 December 2011, 08:05 »

Download installserver for symbian^3 from coderus website..... Copy the exe file to c:\sys\bin.... No need for rompatcher other than open4all. Hope this helps.
aamirx64

Current Phone:
[Nokia 5300, N73, 5700, 5233 Own CFW, 5800XM own CFW  Nokia 701 Steel Black, Sony Xperia NEO V, HTC ONE X White] SoldOut                             Sony Xperia P Red

Activity
0%

Its really the "ONE" i needed

« Reply #4 on: 03 December 2011, 09:06 »

Flash with a CFW Thats Perfect...

energizer
Forum Addicted

Current Phone:
Nokia 5630 XpressMusic fw: 013.009, Nokia 700 Delight v1.1

Activity
8%

Symbian4Ever

« Reply #5 on: 03 December 2011, 10:47 »

I'd like to ask if there's a working Short Multitap for Belle. The one from Coderus doesn't work. Thanx!
Mansuur

Current Phone:
Nokia 603 & HTC Wildfire S

Activity
0%

Symbian Belle & Android Gingerbread

« Reply #6 on: 03 December 2011, 20:34 »

How to hack?
1. install NortonSymbianHackLDD.sis
2. Launch
3. Go Options- Anti-Virus - Quarantine list
4. Go Options - Restore All, accept prompt
5. Exit application, delete from App manager (Symantec Symbian Hack). Also delete c:\shared\ folder.
6. Install RomPatcherPlus_3.1_LiteVersion.sisx from hack archive
7. Launch and apply patches:
- Open4all for full access to file system
- Installserver for installing any unsigned applications ( if red cross - get installserver.exe here)
Set patches to auto if needed (Options - Add to auto)

Ok I tried this to work on both my Nokia 700 and Nokia 701 , but nothing happens to it.
Can someone please provide a Valid and working Hack process so that I can hack my device properly.

Thanks in Advance

I had the same problem when I was trying to Hack my NOKIA 603 .
 First install Nokia File Browser or File Xplore .
  Now from any of the above softwares check your C:/ drive you'll notice in the sys folder their is nothing OR you might even do not find that folder , But after you applying the Open4all patch you'll be able to see the sub folders in C:/ drive and the sys folder .
 I think the installserver patch that you see in RomPatcher , when you apply it , it should automatically put installserver.exe in C:/sys/bin but it does not that is why you still get the Certificate error / Constrained error  . So because of that you have to do the Installserver Patch's application manually . As ROHANDANI has written before ,
  Copy the installserver.exe into C:/sys/bin and you are done .
  Your phone is hacked .
    HOPE I have explained it .
symbianart

Activity
0%

« Reply #7 on: 04 December 2011, 05:53 »

Thanks to all for their valuable support.............I did it all the same as you directed and Now its Horrahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,

And for the Transparent Clock, Yes I did a bit of search, and a bit of SElf Modification to completely create the missing file to have a transparent mode and injested it into c drive , and yes the Transparent digital clock is what I have now on my Phone Home screen.

Thank you all guys.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Daily Mobile - Daily iPhone Blog - Contact us - Forum Rules - © Copyright MAS Media Inc. | Privacy