Daily Mobile Forum
16 April 2014, 12:59 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Read the FORUM RULES - Ignoring the rules will end up with a ban so do NOT ask for registrations keys or share warez links / cracked applications. You have been warned!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 ... 223   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: N8 - RM-596 - Delight Belle by nicesoni_ash [v3.4 to v4.0] - IInd Thread  (Read 380794 times)
nedego
« Reply #2910 on: 18 February 2012, 17:13 »

hello friends, where do I download the package of widgets delight 4?

....after ınstalled cfw fıles...look at the needed fıles...all wıdgets ınsıde of needed fıles case

nedego
« Reply #2911 on: 18 February 2012, 17:16 »

here you go...

* Needed Files.rar (819.53 KB - downloaded 33 times.)
semantsen

Current Phone:
N8-DG,Belle(modded by me), C6-01-Silver,Belle,Samsung Galaxy SIII 48 GB

Activity
0%

All glory comes from daring to begin-Eugene F.Ware

« Reply #2912 on: 18 February 2012, 17:30 »

@nicesoni_ash
hey mate.i have request:would you please make your new update like v3.9 that i can install any widget's sis file like weather widget's sis file?

I totally agree with you mate! I too think widgets should be like 3.9, so that they can be customized easily. Smiley
rosevallas

Activity
0%

« Reply #2913 on: 18 February 2012, 18:23 »

i cant change big analog clock.plz learn it  to me.tnx
leader1
Crazy Poster

Current Phone:
Nokia N8-00,C1-01,N73,6600, and grandpa of nokias 5110

Where the Grass Is Green and the Girls are Pretty

Activity
0%

Outnumbered but not Outgunned !!

« Reply #2914 on: 18 February 2012, 18:41 »

I totally agree with you mate! I too think widgets should be like 3.9, so that they can be customized easily. Smiley

l second that ashok praji pls do something about it !

lioncblu

Activity
0%

« Reply #2915 on: 18 February 2012, 20:46 »

Delight belle v4.0 Translations:

Features:
- all files available are included; some new widgets could be still in english, but if so, then the files are not available for your language yet – since Nokia hasn’t released the widgets in the official belle, then this will be the same
- if TTS (test-to-speech) is available for your language, then its included
- all non-latin lettered languages have fixed keyboard files and fixed alphanumeric keyboards (I was the first one to figure out which files are responsible)
- if you don't need more language writing than english + "your language", then you can use the "english-only"-rofs3 ...as I included writing files to the rofs2
- since I can not include every Maps in your language… nicesoni_ash decided to include it to English Verion only, so get it and install it yourself

Known bugs:
- new widgets can not all be translated
- ...if they are not translated, they will be default - which is english
- favourite contacts widget will be working on HS and in setting / configuration, but will only be in english language in some translated rofs …don’t get me wrong here --> this is only when setting the widget to the HS, not when using the widget to make a call

Translated ROFS2:

" Delight Belle v4.0 ROFS2 in brazilian portugese - em Português do Brasil "

I don't care for much.....JUST hit the thanks button, thats all … which is the green arrow

Credits & big thanks to:

nicesoni_ash for his great work!!!
Nekeule for teaching me how to translate
to all the "leakers" of the new firmwares
to all the widget porters
to Ronyman & Framalesa for their translations
and to everybody I forgot to mention

Explanation:
Like I already posted...some widgets can't be translated properly, because the right files aren't all available...due to the leaks
If I include:
contactwidget_ccalauncher.rXX
contactwidget_selectcontactapp.rXX
...in the language I am converting, then you can add the widgets to the homescreen, but it won't have a function
...if I don't include them they will work, but can not be configured when the phone is set to a different language than english.... it's because the english files work and are still on the phone
Believe me...I tried everything I could think of... the bug is not related to exchanging files, but rather the information IN the files
I am using the workaround … so contacts widget configuration will be English!
--> nothing new on this…sorry, but not my fault
p.s. thanks to framalesa... he copied & renamed the working english files to his language and it worked... but it will still be english

I am a beginner in custom FW in order to install v4 on PT-BR down and add this package that emphasis added to the others files from FW, but I had doubts about which set should I use?

"English only + "ROFS2 in brazilian portugese"" or "For Every Other language + If you want writing Languages ​​Other then English, Use these files + "ROFS2 in brazilian portugese""

Which of the packages use for flashing?

Thank you for providing this CFW! Grin
nitinule
Forum Addicted

Current Phone:
N8 - PR3 - Delight Belle by nicesoni_ash - v4, E7, BB Bold, N85, 5233, 5230 (Bricked) Garmin Nuvi 255W, Nuvi 2465LM India

Activity
0%

पढेगा नही तो बुद्धु रहेगा!

« Reply #2916 on: 18 February 2012, 21:09 »

i dont use any language files but hats off to freaxs_r_us for his awesome work.. gr8 job man. You have a passion.'

lioncblu, Welcome to the Forum..
Please do not quote all the message again.. it eats the space unnecessary.

I am not understanding what you asking but normally all the files remain same (provided by Nicesoni) and one ROFS2 file changes as per language . it is a must file while flashing. so choose your language file along with the provided CFW files anf flash your phone.... If you will not read the flashing guide three times then you are going to brick your phone for sure. so please read everything few time to understand better. everything is very easy.

All the best and also read this thread for more info.
papa17569

Current Phone:
N8-V9

Activity
0%

« Reply #2917 on: 18 February 2012, 21:41 »

Delight 4.0 is verry verry good.
My english is very bad.
svemirskibrod
Crazy Poster

Current Phone:
N8-00 Kensy

Activity
0%

Amir-Bosnia

« Reply #2918 on: 18 February 2012, 22:01 »

Taylor was able to translate the contact group on Serbian in his cfw and I'm sorry it was released nicesoni contact group in v4
lioncblu

Activity
0%

« Reply #2919 on: 18 February 2012, 22:44 »

nitinule, Thanks for the reply, and sorry to re-write the whole post.
I have read and understood the procedure again, I'm downloading the files and then flashing!

freaxs_r_us
Forum Master

Current Phone:
DELIGHT CUSTOM FIRMWARES - TheOne Custom firmwares |                  ALL LANGUAGE LIBRARY'S - Full UI Support & Writing files Support you need it? I got it

Activity
51%

Professional Symbian Translator

« Reply #2920 on: 18 February 2012, 23:04 »

Taylor was able to translate the contact group on Serbian in his cfw

this time contact are working in our translations, too... Well at least in the the I made up to now
neou

Current Phone:
Nokia N8-DG Pro Edition V7 /Nokia 500 belle/N79

Activity
0%

« Reply #2921 on: 18 February 2012, 23:13 »

im confused i need to flash my n8 but i don't know witch files i need to write in Arabic occasionally ,BTW this is the 1st time to flash my n8 .
justafriend

Current Phone:
Nokia N8-00

Activity
0%

« Reply #2922 on: 19 February 2012, 00:36 »

I'm facing a problem with this cfw... sorry for bad english.

So, it's about my saved contacts... when i receive a sms from a number which i have it saved in my phonebook, it shows me the name of that person, but if the same person calls me, it doesn't show he's name anymore but he's number(like I never saved it in my phonebook).(that happens if the number saved in my agend is without country-code)

If I add the country-code (ex +40xxx xxx xxx), I receive a sms from the same person and this time the situation is the opposite ( sms-shows number, Call - shows the name )

So, plese anyone enlight me, I'm the only one facing this ?

I need some information how to fix this

PS: I Flashed, and reflashed, and flashed again , and the problem still persist.. Sad
jeex

Activity
0%

« Reply #2923 on: 19 February 2012, 00:40 »

Heey
Plz I Need The Hebrew Version
With Arabic-English-Hebrew Languases Of Writing
Thanks Alot
count_duckula

Activity
0%

« Reply #2924 on: 19 February 2012, 01:55 »

I'm facing a problem with this cfw... sorry for bad english.

So, it's about my saved contacts... when i receive a sms from a number which i have it saved in my phonebook, it shows me the name of that person, but if the same person calls me, it doesn't show he's name anymore but he's number(like I never saved it in my phonebook).(that happens if the number saved in my agend is without country-code)

If I add the country-code (ex +40xxx xxx xxx), I receive a sms from the same person and this time the situation is the opposite ( sms-shows number, Call - shows the name )

So, plese anyone enlight me, I'm the only one facing this ?

I need some information how to fix this

PS: I Flashed, and reflashed, and flashed again , and the problem still persist.. Sad

Have the same problem, what i did as a quick fix i added the int number i.e.+44 and the normal number i.e 07xxx to the same contact. I am sure this problem will be resolved soon.

Pages: 1 ... 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 ... 223   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Daily Mobile - Daily iPhone Blog - Contact us - Forum Rules - © Copyright MAS Media Inc. | Privacy