Daily Mobile Forum
21 April 2014, 14:08 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: DailyMobile is looking for a few good writers.  If you're interested, go here for details.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to transfer iPhone music to iTunes after reinstall Windows 7  (Read 1890 times)
jamievenna

Activity
0%

« on: 18 November 2011, 08:12 »

I am experiencing trouble with my iPhone. I have to reinstalled my Windows 7 OS due to some trouble. When I reinstalled everything include iTunes back, it can not automatically back up my iPhone to iTunes like it used to. Also, I can not copy any songs and/or videos from iPhone to my iTunes.

Does anyone know how could I restore all my previous services I got before the reinstallation? Help!!
Very thanks.

Professor
Super Moderator
Forum Master

Current Phone:

Share your mobile photos

Follow Me on Twitter

Activity
69%

« Reply #1 on: 18 November 2011, 09:27 »

Did you back up all your iTunes settings and libraries before you reinstalled Windows? If not, they have gone and you will need to build a new library from your music folders.

You can not transfer the songs from your iPhone to your computer. You can only transfer from computer to iPhone.
bejph

Activity
0%

« Reply #2 on: 19 November 2011, 07:59 »

::)It's because you blew away the association between your phone and computer. You can't
just walk up to any computer to synch your phone, and when you reinstall the OS you start
over.
There are a few tools that can rescue your songs. I assume you didn't back up any of your
songs, before you reinstalled your OS, right? So your music is on the phone only.
When I had a disk crash a few years ago, I used ipodrip to restore. It worked. Now I do
regular backups. Consider doing that.
 ;)If you do not understand what I've just said, let us know
*Link removed/Pece1976*
ada1988
Crazy Poster

Activity
0%

« Reply #3 on: 21 November 2011, 10:26 »

Did you back up all your iTunes settings and libraries before you reinstalled Windows? If not, they have gone and you will need to build a new library from your music folders.

You can not transfer the songs from your iPhone to your computer. You can only transfer from computer to iPhone.

That is right.the transference is single-line.
jakeferren

Activity
0%

« Reply #4 on: 31 January 2012, 10:49 »

Thanks for sharing an informative and educative post! Would surely try this out.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Daily Mobile - Daily iPhone Blog - Contact us - Forum Rules - © Copyright MAS Media Inc. | Privacy