I. Download software:
1.download firmware which is suitable 4 you.(version higher or the same which is on your phone, FW, V21.x.xxx for example), make 2 copies.
2.download nokia core 2.
3. download Symbian^belle CFW and CFW files; whick is 20.0.024 version
4. download installserver.exe mod which allows to install any sis (there are a lot of applications not fully removed so youll be not able to install upgraded apps )
5. download NFEstd;(its best to make two copies of this program in different folders)
6. download nokia cooker;
II. Make CFW:
1. put following files in 1 folder:
a. "*.c00" core file of CFW that came with(20.0.024 version);
b. Symbian^belle file *.V21;
c. rofs3 file ( from CFW 20.0.024);
d. uda file ( from CFW 20.0.024).
2.open " nokia core 2" program and make rofs calibration (of your FW, V21.x.xxx for example):
A.open with nokia core 2 file *.c00
B.push button rofs calibration and change values from "2B" to:
a) rofs1 - "2C";
b) rofs2 - "2A";
c) rofs3 - "2A".
C. close program
3. open "nokia cooker", open uda file ( from CFW 20.0.024) and place "installserver.exe" in \sys\bin. save and exit.
you will have uda file whick size is ~3MB.
4. all whats left
A. open first NFEstd and open *.c00 (from symbian^belle CFW folder) and hit extract;
B. open second NFEstd and open second *.c00 ( of your FW, V21.x.xxx for example, form folder with "rofs calibration" done) hit extract and delete all files;
C. mouse right click of first NFEstd and "open in explorer.drag all files to second NFEstd.
D. hit "reload from HDD" on second NFEstd and then "rebuild".
5. do 3 and 4 steps for rofs2 and rofs3 files.
6. copy modified uda and rebuilded core, rofs2 and rofs3 files to one folder. (phoenix\product\RM-697\v21.x.xxx)
7. copy untouched FW files (V21.x.xxx for example) to phoenix\product\RM-697 folder.
8. flashing(disconect phone):
A. Open phoenix;
B. click "open product" choose RM-697;
C. click "flashing" and "Firmware update", choose "product code" and select your FW (V21.x.xxx example);
D. choose "dead phone USB flashing"
E. click "options":
a) delete Mem. card content file;
b) change all 4 files to yours(from V21.x.xxx folder);
c) check "allow SW Downgrade", and click OK and click "Refurbish"
F. connect your phone when it asks to "disconnect phone and remove battery and etc." and shortly press power button if needed(if copying files still didn't started)
wait till its cooked. enjoy you Symbian^belle
You can install Rompatcher and X-plore if you want after that.
That's step by step how i did. if everything done correctly phone will boot up as it should, if not you can flash original nokia's FW again or try all steps from beginning.
I hopes i said everything what need's to be done.
NOTICE!!!! don't try to install any new languages to you CFW because phone will get blinking after changing language. i don't know why but other languages is not working with Belle.Screen starts blinking and even hard reset doesn't help. need to re-flash again if happened so.