Daily Mobile Forum
24 April 2014, 07:49 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: DailyMobile is looking for a few good writers.  If you're interested, go here for details.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Samsung all set to hit against iPhone  (Read 978 times)
MASMedia
Administrator
Crazy Poster

Activity
100%

« on: 20 September 2011, 22:31 »

As the patent battle moves to next level, both Apple Inc. and Samsung Electronics are giving high blows to each other. All over the globe minimum of 23 lawsuits are pending between Samsung and Apple in different countries including Japan, France and United States.
The latest hit is from Samsung Electronics. Samsung seeks complete ban on the sales of much awaited Apple iPhone 5 in Korea. This has come out as Samsungs revenge of Germans courts ruling with Apple of banning Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
An anonymous executive from Samsung stated `Just after the arrival of the iPhone 5 here, Samsung plans to take Apple to court here for its violation of Samsungs wireless technology related patents
"For as long as Apple does not drop mobile telecommunications functions, it would be impossible for it to sell its i-branded products without using our patents. We will stick to a strong stance against Apple during the lingering legal fights…We are taking different tactics since we are quite confident.
This step from Samsung is a bit of a contrast when compared to it's usually clean image with Apple. This is probably due to the fact that Apple is one of their biggest clienst.
This obvious change in Samsungs strategy is due to German courts ruling of banning Galaxy Tab 10.1 along with pulling back of Galaxy Tab 7.7 from IFA Tech Fair in Berlin.
[Via]

Allstar12345
DailyMobile Developer
The Immortal

Current Phone:
Nokia N8 Symbian Belle V111, Nokia 808 PureView 48GB -Belle FP2, Nokia Asha 310, BlackBerry Z10 Smiley Smiley  ---Follow me on Twitter  Allstar Software On Facebook "no one is obliged to do anything for you or your device" Feeling nice? Buy me a coffee

void GB::England() const{Hull; return Home;}

Activity
100%

"You must fight to keep them alive"

« Reply #1 on: 20 September 2011, 22:42 »

God like a married couple them two Smiley
shpe11
Forum Addicted

Current Phone:
Nokia N8

Activity
0%

« Reply #2 on: 30 September 2011, 16:10 »

now I see the brilliance of nokia and microsoft...

nokia+microsoft have a brand new UI. apple and android will fight over patents, and you know the end...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Daily Mobile - Daily iPhone Blog - Contact us - Forum Rules - © Copyright MAS Media Inc. | Privacy