I have Nokia 603 (Symbian Belle), I want to install some unsigned application. I was getting Certificate Error.
I tried to Hack with the NORTON SYMBIAN HACK, when i opened ROMPATCHER 3.1 it was showing me this error : c:sys\bin\patch*LDD , After so many searches. i came here and i read this steps and I tried it: which is by CODeRuS
1) First of all if you have memory card in mobile remove it to avoid confusion.(only for C7, N8, E6, E7, those mobiles which has MASS MEMORY)
2) Now connect mobile to PC in MASS STORAGE mode, so that now we can access private folder in MASS MEMORY.
3)Download QuarantineDriversLDD.zip to PC & unzip it. you willl see PRIVATE folder in it, open it, now you will see 20024113 folder inside PRIVATE folder, that's it :-)
4) COPY this 20024113 folder as it is to MASS MEMORY PRIVATE folder.
5)Now disconnect mobile from PC.
6)Now download & install drweb-600-symbian-s60.sis in mobile i refer install it on MASS MEMORY.
7) Now RUN DrWeb Application on mobile.
In DrWeb application GOTO OPTIONS QUARANTINE
9) In QUARANTINE choose SELECT ALL option
10) Now choose RESTORE option.
11) WOW :-) RomPacther drivers now successfully copied to c:\sys\bin folder
12) Download and install RomPacther+ 3.1 Lite.
13) Now you have HACKED SYMBIAN in your hand :-)
I did all tht above,, Its patched, Its showing Green tick sign on INSTALL SERVER RP+ & open4All RP+
I think, it shows that my mobile is Hacked. I was SOO happy.
But STILL I CAN'T INSTALL UNSIGNED Application.. I am getting the same certificate error. I restarted my cell, but still i am getting the same problem. I AM GETTING THE CERTIFICATE ERROR..
Please, Somebody HELP ME !!!