both of those are not present there
please let me know any other way
will post a screenshot soon
Put the attached .txt files to C:\private\10202be9 and restart your phone..
1. I haven't found any good matrixmenudata file to put in my cfw, you got to arrange these yourself, however if someone suggest me a good one or if I will find one, I will update my cfw with it.
2. Well I am not aware about this mod and I asked for help from ivo, till now I haven't got any response..
3. I will in next update (I was busy in doing so much to this update that I forgot few things)
4. will implement this in future too, I didn't coz it was needed, we have enough space (you won't get this much space in any other cfw unless they removed everything from their cfw
5. I don't find that useful as there is no evident results.
6. There is no option to set a number here, it's just yes or no, so I suppose it's implemented to save all.
Would suggest you to use alternate reader for pdf viewing, it's way better then adobe reader..
You can, but then you would lose few mods coz yes, I modded my own core too to save more space on C drive.