Nokia N8 RM-596 The One N8 v6.2.0 (11.01.2013)

<< < (379/514) > >>

rockinross:
A new N8 firmare has appeared on navifirm apparently v.610

theOne1893:
@rockinross
that version seems to be similar to 609, i don't think its worth all the work for a new cfw...
the bigger update (probably the version taylor's cfw is based on) was announced by nokia, i'll better wait for that one

@nokia 808
i can't wait for it!
i just hope i get it for a fair price through my provider (i didn't buy a phone from them in the last 4 years, so they owe me one ;D)

its a shame nokia didn't put as much effort into the design and material choice as they did on the n8... they could at least gave us more colors.
(anyone else dreaming about "nokia 808 dark blue"?)

erichs_tan:
theone,can u teach me how to delete the task switcher fp1? i like the original (previous).need ur help.thank u.

carl.j_91:
@the.one_89

Hi brother i am using v4.7.1 since it has been released , everything is working perfect except one thing i really don't like it , if i want to set any image to wallpaper from gallery i press and hold the picture and in the option menu the "Use as" option is not there please help i cant set wallpaper by cropping from gallery even cant set any pic to my contacts any also can't edit the picture direct from gallery i have to go to the Photo Editor application for it , please help what is the problem tell me how to fix it ??????
Main Problem is that where is the "Use as" and "Edit" options in gallery ??????

carl.j_91:
@the.one_89

Hi brother i am using v4.7.1 since it has been released , everything is working perfect except one thing i really don't like it , if i want to set any image to wallpaper from gallery i press and hold the picture and in the option menu the "Use as" option is not there please help i cant set wallpaper by cropping from gallery even cant set any pic to my contacts any also can't edit the picture direct from gallery i have to go to the Photo Editor application for it , please help what is the problem tell me how to fix it ??????
Main Problem is that where is the "Use as" and "Edit" options in gallery ??????

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page