Daily Mobile Forum
20 April 2014, 00:06 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Read the FORUM RULES - Ignoring the rules will end up with a ban so do NOT ask for registrations keys or share warez links / cracked applications. You have been warned!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: N8 RM-596 GREEK Belle Refresh 111.040.1511 SlimLight & SlimModed v2 01.09.12  (Read 49042 times)
GeorgeChios

Activity
0%

« Reply #15 on: 26 August 2011, 13:58 »

I found a bug. When you are in a program and for exaple at ovi store and you want to put your code, and you keyboard is at english language you just can't type anything. If it is in greek language it is working well.

Jakumak

Activity
0%

« Reply #16 on: 28 August 2011, 16:17 »

I have also noticed that the keyboard sometimes does not appear while filling forms, but I haven't noticed any particular preference in language for the bug to manifest itself.
lagoskon
Crazy Poster

Activity
1%

BUT....

« Reply #17 on: 28 August 2011, 20:55 »

If you try to rotate the phone in landscape mode that time, do you see extra infos and is this correcting the issue. I don't know what causes this and how to fix it.
Kast

Activity
0%

« Reply #18 on: 30 August 2011, 00:59 »

Thanks man, those useless idiots at Nokia still haven't released a Symbian Anna version with greek language.
Jakumak

Activity
0%

« Reply #19 on: 30 August 2011, 12:16 »

I have some more info about the disappearing keyboard. I saw it happen once on OVI social (I could not log in because of it) and it happens intermittently with fMobi and Whatsapp. If I exit and reenter fMobi it gets fixed, with Whatsapp I have to restart the phone. The bug manifests both in portrait and in landscape mode.

I don't think the CFW is to blame though. It looks more like a Symbian Anna bug or a bug of applications compiled for PR1.2. (even though I have the latest versions of everything).

chocbhed

Activity
0%

« Reply #20 on: 01 September 2011, 16:39 »

good job mate, keep on the good work!!!! i hope soon to make also a fully greek belle version
bobo1704
Crazy Poster

Activity
0%

« Reply #21 on: 05 September 2011, 18:28 »

Excellent work my friend!! The bug with the letters in some windows is fixed on the 3rd release!! Keep up the great work friend!!!
sevtalis

Activity
0%

« Reply #22 on: 08 September 2011, 18:07 »

N8 PR2.0 Greek Anna LK Official

The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

edit:ok now

good job !!!
a6848

Activity
0%

« Reply #23 on: 14 September 2011, 13:58 »

good job Cheesy
mobrol

Activity
0%

« Reply #24 on: 14 September 2011, 13:59 »

unavailable also the link for your belle greek rofs2

edit:ok now

a6848

Activity
0%

« Reply #25 on: 14 September 2011, 14:04 »

unavailable also the link for your belle greek rofs2
 available the link sir

mobrol

Activity
0%

« Reply #26 on: 14 September 2011, 20:54 »

I found a bug. When you are in a program and for exaple at ovi store and you want to put your code, and you keyboard is at english language you just can't type anything. If it is in greek language it is working well.

no such problem for me... i logged in ovi with my english password normaly
saint26

Activity
0%

« Reply #27 on: 17 September 2011, 13:04 »

good day to u all. I flashed my N8 yesterday with Last Update Greek Anna LKv3.0 based on ivo777 CFW 24/08/11 22.014 OFFICIAL ANNA . I did not add any extra mod , so i did not have to cook and calibrate the rofs , so i did step 1 and step 4 of the guide  (i mean i just flashed it with the files provided by this link here) .

I have noticed that the phones scrolling and speed in general is way better , plus i can now install any unsigned app.  Grin

BUT, i have 3 problems... First of all, although i restored all my contactas via ovi suite, whenever someone calls me i cant see his/her name , but just the number. In the sms section its ok, i can see their names, but when someone calls me, there is no call id , just a number. I have restarted the phone several times but nothing changed.

Second problem . I have no restart option at my shut down menu, and in the promo of 3.0 greek anna lkv says that there is also this option added.

third problem(most serious) , for some f**king reason, my phone is downloading constantly GPRS data although there is NO APP running in the background , i have made all the options "ask first for data connection" , i have unticked the options in GPS possitioning to possition the phone through A-GPS + wifi/network (i have only the option ""internal GPS" ) .. During the night i was sleeping, it downloaded through DATA connection 60+MB for GPRS !!! and the C memory, went from 163 to 110 Mb  in one night. What the hell is going on ?  Shocked  Huh
  Undecided
lagoskon
Crazy Poster

Activity
1%

BUT....

« Reply #28 on: 17 September 2011, 22:19 »

I bet you did not did a refurbish , but update firmware. There is no call ID problem in pure and fresh installed rom.

Restart does not appear in this rom . It was a description from ivo777 rom I forgot to delete.

The thied problem sounds like conflicts from update. Clean your phone with hard reset and do refurbish for avoiding such problems

I reccomend ModOFF as it is based ao Official Greek Anna
notis22

Current Phone:
Νokia N9 and Nokia N8 cfw Belle full Greek

Activity
0%

« Reply #29 on: 18 September 2011, 12:12 »

hi i'm trying to download the link of Greek Belle full lang and keyb but it says The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later

what can i do to access this link?

help
βοηθεια

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Daily Mobile - Daily iPhone Blog - Contact us - Forum Rules - © Copyright MAS Media Inc. | Privacy