Follow these simple steps To Hide Disk Drive
1. Click on Start Button in task bar and then go to Run
2. In Run type cmd. (This will open Command Prompt)
3. Now type Disk part in command prompt and press Enter key.
(This will start your Disk part session)
4. Now type List volume (This will list all your volumes)
5. Now you have to select a volume that you want to hide.
Example Type select volume 3 and your volume 3 will be selected.
6. Type Remove letter F (you should type your volume name instead of F).
The drive will now get hidden(If not just restart your computer).
Trick on How To Unhide The Hidden drive Using Command prompt
1. To Unhide the Drive follows the steps 1-5 as mentioned above.
2. Now Type assign letter F (You should type your volume name instead of F)
Now your hidden drive will be visible.(If not just Restart your computer)
This trick works on all versions of windows i.e windows 98,xp,vista and windows 7.
If u like my post plzzz hit thanksssss