Daily Mobile Forum
19 April 2014, 19:09 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Read the FORUM RULES - Ignoring the rules will end up with a ban so do NOT ask for registrations keys or share warez links / cracked applications. You have been warned!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to upgrade memory card for C6-01 ?  (Read 2214 times)
garfx1
Crazy Poster

Activity
0%

« on: 06 July 2011, 14:50 »

I want to replace my 2 GB memory card with 4Gb for Nokia C6-01. But there are application and maps stored in old memory card. So how can I transfer this data to new memory card ?
i can see the memory card from explorer when i connect C6-01 to PC, so can i just copy content on the card to a folder then retransfer to new card ?
someone had said that content is protected and can't be copied !!

Thank you.

boby_cage

Activity
0%

iBobby

« Reply #1 on: 06 July 2011, 15:05 »

Use card reader. Check show hidden files and folders in folder options and copy and paste content on new memory card
garfx1
Crazy Poster

Activity
0%

« Reply #2 on: 06 July 2011, 15:32 »

Use card reader. Check show hidden files and folders in folder options and copy and paste content on new memory card

can i just use explorer, i'd no card reader but i can see it in explorer while it is connected to PC.
Thank you boby_cage
raptor2k7
Crazy Poster

Activity
0%

« Reply #3 on: 06 July 2011, 15:43 »

As boby_cage said, you can't if you use the explore function while connected via ovi suite mode. You won't be able to see the system and hidden folders and files.

If you don't have a card reader, you should connect the phone via mass storage mode, then using windows explorer, make sure you have show hidden files and folders checked.

After that, just copy everything from the old card to the new one.
garfx1
Crazy Poster

Activity
0%

« Reply #4 on: 06 July 2011, 16:03 »

As boby_cage said, you can't if you use the explore function while connected via ovi suite mode. You won't be able to see the system and hidden folders and files.

If you don't have a card reader, you should connect the phone via mass storage mode, then using windows explorer, make sure you have show hidden files and folders checked.

After that, just copy everything from the old card to the new one.

Thank you raptor2k7

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Daily Mobile - Daily iPhone Blog - Contact us - Forum Rules - © Copyright MAS Media Inc. | Privacy