Daily Mobile Forum
20 April 2014, 23:06 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Read the FORUM RULES - Ignoring the rules will end up with a ban so do NOT ask for registrations keys or share warez links / cracked applications. You have been warned!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nokia E72-1, Arabic.. keyboard problem by firmware updated  (Read 4210 times)
cniraula

Activity
0%

« on: 09 May 2011, 18:00 »

I have Nokia E72-1 brought from Dubai (UAE).

I just went to service center and they updated it and later it is not working well.

if i type by my mobile:
, goes to .
. goes to -
' goes to ?

and more

when i went to nokia authorized service center to complain it, they said they need money to change UAE VERSION .

they told my previous updated was mistakely happend Thai Version.

help me what to do???

cn

bsmstar

Current Phone:
N^86 MONOLOGUE \ Samsung WAVE II S8530

Activity
0%

✿ ★ A Winner Never Quits, A Quitter Never Wins ★ ✿

« Reply #1 on: 11 May 2011, 05:23 »

you can download UAE version and flash with JAF or Phoenix.
under the battery u will find product code: 058xxxxxx or 057xxxxx anyway, use Navifirm to get the latest firmware for your nokia and flash it with jaf. you can use any firmware for your RM-XXX Smiley
merri1
Forum Guru

Current Phone:
HTC Sensation XE, 4.2.2

Activity
0%

« Reply #2 on: 11 May 2011, 09:12 »

I have Nokia E72-1 brought from Dubai (UAE).

I just went to service center and they updated it and later it is not working well.

if i type by my mobile:
, goes to .
. goes to -
' goes to ?

and more

when i went to nokia authorized service center to complain it, they said they need money to change UAE VERSION .

they told my previous updated was mistakely happend Thai Version.

help me what to do???

cn

Is your phone the RM-530 version? If you don't know the RM number just type *#0000# into the dialer and it'll tell you!

If you don't want to flash then you can just change the product code to a UAE one and then connect it to Nokia Software Updater which will re-install the firmware for you but the UAE one instead of the Thai one. You can find a guide to change the product code of your phone in the forum, just search it. It's pretty easy to do!

If you need a UAE product code use one of the ones in the picture attached, but ONLY if your phone is the RM-530 version! If it is the RM-530 version then choose the product code that matches your phone! For example if your phones is black you'll choose the 'UAE QW BLACK' variant and so on! The product code is the seven digit number in the brackets after each variant!

* Clipboard01.jpg (183.7 KB, 991x647 - viewed 19 times.)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Daily Mobile - Daily iPhone Blog - Contact us - Forum Rules - © Copyright MAS Media Inc. | Privacy