hiii i also hav nokia 5130c-2 v07.97 RM-495 pls tell the steps of how to change the fonts of the cell because i never flashed any mobile n it is safe? and its version is latest? pls reply as fast as u can i am eager to modify my mobile Thank you in advnce
@Ajit & @Tara
Here's help 4m my side.
1. Download your original firmware of the latest version first from www.btusers.com.ar/nan/nokia
or using navifirm. These consists of 3 files with extension as follows:
2. Download J.A.F. (google it) (antivirus may detect it as a virus but dont b afraid, its not virus. So, disable it 4 a while)
3. Install JAF on your system.
4. Open Nokia Pc suite>settings>connection Manager> unmark usb conn.
5. Run JAF and select BB5 tab.
6. Connect your phone via usb and make sure youre battery is well charged. (make sure there is simcard in the device)
7. Drag and drop the *.mcusw file from the downloaded folder to JAF>MCU and select MCU, drag and drop this ppm to PPM and select PPM. Likewise *.image to CNT.
8. Click FLASH and select OK in the warning box.
9. Wait for 9 to 10 mins and youre done.
NOTE: dont shake your celphone while flashing or do another work in your system. Just Wait and watch.
Tips: Create backup of files of phone memory, messages and contacts.