---> Any discussion of software piracy or other criminal activities will result in an immediate ban! You've been warned. <--
1. Only the English language is allowed when posting
2. Do not post Warez
(direct downloads to wares sites or links to wares sites) Do not offer or request warez, and do not discuss efforts to cheat hard working software developers out of their livelihood! Such posts will be deleted and result in an immediate ban! You've been warned. Under no circumstances are users allowed to request for cracked versions of apps
3. Search before you post. If you are looking for an answer to a specific question, there’s a good chance that it has already been posted. First try a search using likely keywords. If it looks like the question hasn’t been answered, please post!
4. When posting, choose a section that is suitable for the subject before posting your message!
5. When creating a topic try to write an informative and not too lengthy heading, the heading should state clearly the subject of the topic.... "Help! my phone is broken" is not very helpful to others!
6. Mind your manners on the board. Do not post any abusive, racist, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Ethnic flaming/insults are certainly not allowed here. Messages only meant to be provocative (trolling) will also not be tolerated and do not respond to such posts (do not feed the trolls).
7. Respect the other members! This forum serves to give information for all and offense to none.
8. SPAM, cross-posting in different sections, blatant 'bumping' of posts, reposting and advertisement-postings (including in avatars) will not be tolerated. Spammers will be banned for life... Other (lesser) offences mean an initial warning.
9. Animated avatars are not allowed!
10. The use of "survey" style file hosting sites are PROHIBITED and any post using this kind of hosting will be deleted without warning.
11. Thank those who help you by hitting the green arrow. Rating helpful messages and posting thank you replies are ways of showing appreciation.
12. Act responsibly. Please remember that advice or information posted in a discussion is the personal opinion of the person providing it. If something sounds wrong to you, do not try it. In particular, if any user asks you for personal information, such as an account number, address, password or credit card number, do not provide it – instead, report the user to a moderator.
13. Moderators are here to help. The Daily Mobile Discussions are a moderated forum. From time to time moderators may participate in discussions, but their primary purpose is to help facilitate the functioning of the boards and assist you in their use.
15. You agree that the webmaster, administrators and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit or which don't respect the Forum Rules. Moderators decisions are taken in thinking in the best for all, so respect them even when you personally don't agree with them.
16. From Tuesday June 7th 2011 adf.ly, Ziddu, plunder and all other survey style links are prohibited in all sections of the Forum including CFW's.
The reason for this decision is that we at DailyMobile are committed to giving the best Forum and download experience to our members and guests and we feel members and guests should not be subjected to any unnecessary obstacles such as surveys and blatant ads in obtaining downloads offered on DailyMobile.
Logistically it is not possible to search for and edit all older posts containing ad supported download links so these posts will be removed as and when we find them.
Mediafire, 4shared, Hotfile and similar file hosting sites are permitted but only when the file size is larger than 10MB.
If you are in any doubt as to whether a hosting site is permitted or not ASK
before you make your post. Moderators are here to help and can be PM'd for advice at any time.
17. Anyone that breaks these rules will be banned for the following time period of time:
1st Ban - 3 Days
2nd Ban - 7 Days
3rd Ban - PermanentYou should now read our Forum Directives.