Daily Mobile Forum
19 April 2014, 16:36 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Read the FORUM RULES - Ignoring the rules will end up with a ban so do NOT ask for registrations keys or share warez links / cracked applications. You have been warned!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: No "via Bluetooth" available as option (for sending) on N8 after Belle update  (Read 2192 times)
helgesen8

Activity
0%

« on: 13 February 2012, 18:54 »

For me, Belle update basically went quite smooth but there is one thing that is missing for me: when long pressing an image in Galery (or a file in file manger), with Anna it was possible to choose send..and then you had the choices:
- via Message
- via Bluetooth
- via Mail
Now, after upgrading to Belle, when selecting "send" then there's a new looking popup menu that just holds one entry: "via Message".
Anyone else having the same issue? Otherwise Bluetooth is working fine (pairing with PC an Mac, car kit) And also when using Y-Browser, there the Bluetooth OBEX transfer is available and works fine - just the options in the original UI seem have to be gone...anyone the same problem and/or an idea where to search for the problem and how to solve?
Thanks+regards

helgesen8

Activity
0%

« Reply #1 on: 14 February 2012, 12:18 »

Out there really nobody with the same issue?

Anybody an idea what to try?

Thanks...
juper08
Crazy Poster

Current Phone:
Nokia N8-00

Activity
0%

« Reply #2 on: 14 February 2012, 13:02 »

not having such problem. i don't know if i really lost via mail. maybe its because i didn't set up one.

* Scr000004.jpg (95.1 KB, 360x640 - viewed 23 times.)
KimbaDWL

Activity
0%

« Reply #3 on: 14 February 2012, 16:45 »

I had the same problem. I missed the option to send via mail altough my mailaccount was properly set and in use. But the problem solved itself without any action from me. Its working now. Maybe you simply have to wait or restart.  Sorry for writing in line. My return key on the N8 is not working here... Greetings, KimbaDWL
krustylicious

Activity
0%

« Reply #4 on: 15 February 2012, 01:38 »

I have all 3 options available on both my e7 and n8 (both uk variants)

wwwsam

Activity
0%

« Reply #5 on: 16 February 2012, 03:03 »

a full phone refurbish via phoenix should fix the problem if all fails (but you will lose all your data)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Daily Mobile - Daily iPhone Blog - Contact us - Forum Rules - © Copyright MAS Media Inc. | Privacy