Daily Mobile Forum
21 April 2014, 10:45 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: DailyMobile is looking for a few good writers.  If you're interested, go here for details.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 ... 68   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are Android phones better than Symbian phones?  (Read 91061 times)
Upakul
Retired Moderator
Forum Master

Current Phone:
Nokia N8 (Belle) and for Gaming - iPhone4S (iOS 5.0.1 Jailbroken) Next - Nokia 808

Activity
0%

Administrator at http://symbian-developers.net

« Reply #705 on: 02 April 2012, 19:09 »

@Upakul
Common man.  Even you must be experiencing what is an OS with a good offer of games and apps and must admit that Symbian went down the drain.

Ok Jonas!
That wasn't what I expected from you

Symbian isnt having better games because Nokia didnt provide with a proper hardware, Symbian is capable as how MeeGo is.. VERY CAPABLE.

Its a company, its Nokia that destroyed two best OS in history, MeeGo and Symbian... both of them.

Symbian has nothing wrong with it. Still on top even after so much bashing and still the most secured os. Nokia Store has still 13million symbian apps downloaded/day. You cant just say symbian went down the drain. No man! U cant!

Apex666
Super Moderator
The Immortal

Current Phone:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOTE 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                 My precious - Galaxy S4 i9500 | Nexus 7 Running Ubuntu TouchDEV Preview My Paranoid NOTE 10.1 Tablet Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Samsung Galaxy S2 SlimROM v5.0 | HTC Desire Paranoid Android v2.x | | Nokia 5800XM BlazeUltimate | x1 C5-03 Stock | C7 - Belle Refresh Smiley

Follow Me On Twitter Follow My Digital Drawings On My BLOG BlazeDROID_1.0_BETA Android MODDING Android ROM Releases Support the Android Community on DM Grin South African & PROUD

Activity
100%

Founder and Owner of Apex Designs Inc.

« Reply #706 on: 02 April 2012, 19:10 »

And there are "INFINITE" number of Symbian fans too who can also give you a real treatment Cheesy
See I remember you, you were the same guy from the other android vs symbian thread who was being properly taught why android actually sucks right?
and I see you are back with an essay that has no points but all pointing on me that I hate android Huh
Cummon dude... wake up..

Put up some points here rather than pointing your finger at me Smiley

um.................. he did Roll Eyes
dannycanrock
Forum Guru

Current Phone:
Samsung Galaxy Note /\ Nokia N8-00/Symbian Belle

Activity
0%

:)

« Reply #707 on: 02 April 2012, 19:10 »

and don't forget to keep leaking things Cheesy

lol I have slot of things lol but can't talk about them but Nokia really is on the right way trust me but it's to late am happy with my galaxy note
It's really nice and the games on big screen are awesome
LPHS
DailyMobile Contributor
Forum Master

Current Phone:

Activity
0%

« Reply #708 on: 02 April 2012, 19:11 »

This is Android vs Symbian Thread

I am signing off.... Cheesy
Will be back if Symbian needs help here

Android Market is now Google Play and not vice versa

in addition to what you mentioned
a best smartphone should have

1)Intutive UI
2)Apps and Games
3)Customizability
4)CPU (yes it does matter to me, i want to play awesome games)
5)Display and screen resolution

when you buys things from Google Play, you don't need to find the apps that are compatible as all the apps shown on the Play store in your phone are compatible.. hence no one gets doomed Tongue
Apex666
Super Moderator
The Immortal

Current Phone:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOTE 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                 My precious - Galaxy S4 i9500 | Nexus 7 Running Ubuntu TouchDEV Preview My Paranoid NOTE 10.1 Tablet Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Samsung Galaxy S2 SlimROM v5.0 | HTC Desire Paranoid Android v2.x | | Nokia 5800XM BlazeUltimate | x1 C5-03 Stock | C7 - Belle Refresh Smiley

Follow Me On Twitter Follow My Digital Drawings On My BLOG BlazeDROID_1.0_BETA Android MODDING Android ROM Releases Support the Android Community on DM Grin South African & PROUD

Activity
100%

« Reply #709 on: 02 April 2012, 19:11 »

Ok Jonas!
That wasn't what I expected from you

Symbian isnt having better games because Nokia didnt provide with a proper hardware, Symbian is capable as how MeeGo is.. VERY CAPABLE.

Its a company, its Nokia that destroyed two best OS in history, MeeGo and Symbian... both of them.

Symbian has nothing wrong with it. Still on top even after so much bashing and still the most secured os. Nokia Store has still 13million symbian apps downloaded/day. You cant just say symbian went down the drain. No man! U cant!

It did mate, unfortunately thats why I moved on..........

dannycanrock
Forum Guru

Current Phone:
Samsung Galaxy Note /\ Nokia N8-00/Symbian Belle

Activity
0%

:)

« Reply #710 on: 02 April 2012, 19:12 »

Same here Danny, even I used to love Symbian. But Nokia killed their own baby for the adopted one WP. If they had developed Symbian 2Yrs back, the present scenario wud hv been totally different. Things like Belle should be the thing of 2011 and not 2012. Thats what I mean by that.

I know that we all know that but imagine Nokia with Android Ics ?
Apex666
Super Moderator
The Immortal

Current Phone:

Activity
100%

« Reply #711 on: 02 April 2012, 19:13 »

in addition to what you mentioned
a best smartphone should have

1)Intutive UI
2)Apps and Games
3)Customizability
4)CPU (yes it does matter to me, i want to play awesome games)
5)Display and screen resolution

when you buys things from Google Play, you don't need to find the apps that are compatible as all the apps shown on the Play store in your phone are compatible.. hence no one gets doomed Tongue

Yes this is the thing, unless you OWN a android and have experienced to FREE user interface then nothing can be said.....
LPHS
DailyMobile Contributor
Forum Master

Current Phone:

Activity
0%

« Reply #712 on: 02 April 2012, 19:14 »

Btw, don't say Overheating is a problem of all Android devices. My C7 gets way more hot than my Asus Prime.

i kind of agree here..
as this was also one of the reasons why i gave my device for repairing to Nokia Care last month
It still gets heated sometimes though...
although so does my XOOM 
Upakul
Retired Moderator
Forum Master

Current Phone:
Nokia N8 (Belle) and for Gaming - iPhone4S (iOS 5.0.1 Jailbroken) Next - Nokia 808

Activity
0%

« Reply #713 on: 02 April 2012, 19:16 »

man!
Do you ever read the NEWS and do you ever try to learn?

TEMPLE RUN was released on GOOGLE PLAY lol and it suffered massive incompatibility problems because of FRAGMENTATION and BECAUSE of too many different unsorted and ungrouped and unorganised hardware

Dude!
Don't put your won theories here.
Google Play doesn't sort apps by hardware and it was recently peoperly tested and Temple Run shows the same thing
Google Play doesnt sort according to hardware  (only may leave out very low end phones which maybe sorted out)

Seriously, please.. Reply with TRUE points, not fake and false ones and your personal assumptions
Apex666
Super Moderator
The Immortal

Current Phone:

Activity
100%

« Reply #714 on: 02 April 2012, 19:16 »

CPU of Nokia 808 : 1.3 GHz ARM 11
Screen Res : 360x640px

---------------------------------------

CPU of SGS2 : TI OMAP 4430 CPU : Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A9
GPU : PowerVR SGX540
Screen Res : 480x800px

Come on I think Nokia lacks in many aspects of development, what the END-USER wants is performance and technology, Nokia hasn't provided this for a long time......

Upakul
Retired Moderator
Forum Master

Current Phone:

Activity
0%

« Reply #715 on: 02 April 2012, 19:18 »

I know that we all know that but imagine Nokia with Android Ics ?

Happy that Nokia doesn't put Garbage in their phones!
WP is lot better.

CPU of Nokia 808 : 1.3 GHz ARM 11
Screen Res : 360x640px

---------------------------------------

CPU of SGS2 : TI OMAP 4430 CPU : Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A9
Screen Res : 480x800px

Come on I think Nokia lacks in many aspects of development, this is what the END-USER wants

I really didnt knew those hardware details Sad
Cummon bro....
LPHS
DailyMobile Contributor
Forum Master

Current Phone:

Activity
0%

« Reply #716 on: 02 April 2012, 19:22 »

man!
Do you ever read the NEWS and do you ever try to learn?

TEMPLE RUN was released on GOOGLE PLAY lol and it suffered massive incompatibility problems because of FRAGMENTATION and BECAUSE of too many different unsorted and ungrouped and unorganised hardware

these are not FAKE THEORIES..
because half of the apps don't show in my tablets play store as they are not compatible..

and about temple run...
if you read articles.. it is the problem with temple run itself...
they have updated the game like 2 days ago to fix problems..
half of the devices were not compatible during release and the other devices which were compatible, the game was running slow

if you are still thinking that i am talking false then i am sorry
Apex666
Super Moderator
The Immortal

Current Phone:

Activity
100%

« Reply #717 on: 02 April 2012, 19:22 »

I really didnt knew those hardware details Sad
Cummon bro....

This is what I am trying to say mate Nokia has slcked off whilst the other brands have kept moving forward, now Nokia feels "THREATENED" so they try to catch up, but they cannot catch up what they have lost out on.......
Upakul
Retired Moderator
Forum Master

Current Phone:

Activity
0%

« Reply #718 on: 02 April 2012, 19:24 »

these are not FAKE THEORIES..
because half of the apps don't show in my tablets play store as they are not compatible..

and about temple run...
if you read articles.. it is the problem with temple run itself...
they have updated the game like 2 days ago to fix problems..
half of the devices were not compatible during release and the other devices which were compatible, the game was running slow

again pet theories
they have updated to support more hardwares.. there was no fixes haha

secondly.. who is talking about TABLETS?

I am talking about Andorid Epic Multi Hardware Incompatible phones -_-

One Advice: get an android phone first and then we talk?
iChris701
DailyMobile Developer
The Immortal

Activity
3%

« Reply #719 on: 02 April 2012, 19:25 »

, but they cannot catch up what they have lost out on.......

I wouldn't be so sure about that mate

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 ... 68   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Daily Mobile - Daily iPhone Blog - Contact us - Forum Rules - © Copyright MAS Media Inc. | Privacy