Daily Mobile Forum
23 April 2014, 18:56 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Read the FORUM RULES - Ignoring the rules will end up with a ban so do NOT ask for registrations keys or share warez links / cracked applications. You have been warned!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 ... 68   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are Android phones better than Symbian phones?  (Read 91093 times)
Jonas1975
Administrator
The Immortal

Current Phone:
Nokia Lumia 1020 / Asus Transformer Prime

Activity
93%

Patience is the companion of wisdom

« Reply #360 on: 20 March 2012, 17:49 »

Don't start some fanboys fight.  Everyone has the right of an opinion and that must be respected.

ankur18
Crazy Poster

Current Phone:
5800, Iphone 4S

Activity
0%

« Reply #361 on: 20 March 2012, 18:37 »

andro phones can never get a CLASS ! Like iPhones or blackberrys or Nokia have !

Talking about class,its just a matter of the money you are willing to spend...and it depends on your location also.
Yeah i know about the scenario in india,its a bit lagging behind i would have 2 say.
But i see more and more ppl going for android even in india,much for the apps...but only a few phones have class,say,GS2...
And i see ppl drifting away from nokia as far as the higher price bracket is concerned,even mid range too,though nokia has lower price range under control.
Regrding blackberry,i like their services as much as i hate their phones :p....and if you saw lately even their prices have dropped(vodafone nw has it for 5 bucks a day !!!)
But iphone is the king of the ring(read class) nd i must admist that is 1 of d reasons i bought it,class Wink...though i got it a bit cheaper(for 37k from d US)...
ankur18
Crazy Poster

Current Phone:
5800, Iphone 4S

Activity
0%

« Reply #362 on: 20 March 2012, 18:51 »

mate PURE VIEW 808 no andro can be CLASSIER than that ! and well in which world u live mate ? Nokia N8 still stands......with a CLASS!

Dude you have 2 acknowledge the fact there are many mini worlds on this planet we live in and wat has a class in your world may have a zero value in somone else's world.
Take for example the case of nokia in india(many users) ,UK(quite a few users) and the US(zero market share! ) and i dont need to say more on dis issue of clas as its just relative

ps:nokia 808 sure has a class,at least in my world :p
vinay_g_shah

Current Phone:
Note 3 & iPhone 5S

Activity
2%

Note3 and iPhone 5S love u Both

« Reply #363 on: 20 March 2012, 19:02 »

hahahhaha mate not everyone can afford BB services thats y it HAS a class ! ok?
and well nokia ? mate PURE VIEW 808 no andro can be CLASSIER than that ! and well in which world u live mate ? Nokia N8 still stands......with a CLASS!

Please stop joking and making people laugh with statements like this. BB has class bcoz it charges too high esp in India??? And the same thing 'WHATSAPP' provides for FREE and that too to a wider class of people which not only comprises BB users alone but also Android, iOS & ur Symbian also. Also if u say BB is charging high to maintain security even then also u r wrong bcoz as per the rule of Govt. of India BB is establishing server in India. So 4get about privacy and security of ur conversation. And about 808, If only good camera shows the class why to buy cell for that and not Canon DSLR? And ya N8 still lives with a class which says 12MP cam with 256MB RAM. U open few apps and it shows its true class LOL. SGS2 works much faster even with 4 HD Games opened in the background. TRY that in Symbian if only it has HD Games AVAILABLE for Symbian. Also for WIN OS please read this JOKE http://www.gsmarena.com/wp_tango_aka_refresh_to_allow_8_apps_running_in_background-news-3994.php What a joke only 8Apps in background?
SomeKindOfName
Forum Elder

Current Phone:
LG Nexus 5

Activity
0%

Never give up -

« Reply #364 on: 20 March 2012, 19:11 »

What's actually the point of these discussions about class? For me, a "class" doesn't mean a phone is good. I'm happy as long as my device feels like it has a class for me Smiley

dey2929

Current Phone:
Google Nexus 4

In the middle of Android, Symbian & iOS!!!!

Activity
0%

Hit +1 if I helped

« Reply #365 on: 20 March 2012, 19:50 »

Please stop joking and making people laugh with statements like this. BB has class bcoz it charges too high esp in India??? And the same thing 'WHATSAPP' provides for FREE and that too to a wider class of people which not only comprises BB users alone but also Android, iOS & ur Symbian also. Also if u say BB is charging high to maintain security even then also u r wrong bcoz as per the rule of Govt. of India BB is establishing server in India. So 4get about privacy and security of ur conversation. And about 808, If only good camera shows the class why to buy cell for that and not Canon DSLR? And ya N8 still lives with a class which says 12MP cam with 256MB RAM. U open few apps and it shows its true class LOL. SGS2 works much faster even with 4 HD Games opened in the background. TRY that in Symbian if only it has HD Games AVAILABLE for Symbian. Also for WIN OS please read this JOKE http://www.gsmarena.com/wp_tango_aka_refresh_to_allow_8_apps_running_in_background-news-3994.php What a joke only 8Apps in background?

"privacy and security"? haha m8 i dont care if THE GOVERNMENT OF INDIA knows what am i gonna do today or what picture i share.....and u r comparing WHATSAPP with BBM....mate u gotta b joking or u havent used BBM ! Tongue
and speaking of CLASS it was just a factor.....i do like android for its customisability but am afraid to buy it because of its looks and features like shitty cam in mid range n low range handsets....everyone's not rich enough to buy SGS2 or a NOTE !
And I am not against android its just that am a bit with NOKIA !
dey2929

Current Phone:
Google Nexus 4

Activity
0%

Hit +1 if I helped

« Reply #366 on: 20 March 2012, 19:51 »

and again it was just a THING i took up(class) and i never said it decides a device is good or bad !
anurag.64784
Forum Addicted

Current Phone:
Sony Xperia u

Activity
0%

Anurag Jain

« Reply #367 on: 20 March 2012, 19:52 »

[quote author=vinay_g_shah link=topic=39832.msg862734#msg862734
SGS2 works much faster even with 4 HD Games opened in the background. TRY that in Symbian if only it has HD Games AVAILABLE for Symbian.
[/quote]
dude, wat a joke, dual core processor phone runs smooth with only 4 hd games running together in background!
I have a single core processor symbian phone which runs as many as 7 hd games together smoothly.... I tested 7 games... Don't know how many more games can be run together smoothly....
dey2929

Current Phone:
Google Nexus 4

Activity
0%

Hit +1 if I helped

« Reply #368 on: 20 March 2012, 19:55 »

And speaking of Windows Phone.....Android can NEVER be as smooth as WP7!!

Current Phone:
nokia 603 original firmware

Activity
0%

« Reply #369 on: 20 March 2012, 20:02 »

[quote author=vinay_g_shah link=topic=39832.msg862734#msg862734
SGS2 works much faster even with 4 HD Games opened in the background. TRY that in Symbian if only it has HD Games AVAILABLE for Symbian.

dude, wat a joke, dual core processor phone runs smooth with only 4 hd games running together in background!
I have a single core processor symbian phone which runs as many as 7 hd games together smoothly.... I tested 7 games... Don't know how many more games can be run together smoothly....

dude, I agree wit u... +1
Even I have Nokia 603 and it really runs smooth many apps running in background....

Jonas1975
Administrator
The Immortal

Current Phone:
Nokia Lumia 1020 / Asus Transformer Prime

Activity
93%

Patience is the companion of wisdom

« Reply #370 on: 20 March 2012, 20:10 »

Calm down guys.

Every OS has his advantages and disadvantages and many of you are kind of badly informed about other OS's.  Try the OS's and then try to post reasonable opinions about it and not just picking on this or that particular feature of the OS.
ankur18
Crazy Poster

Current Phone:
5800, Iphone 4S

Activity
0%

« Reply #371 on: 20 March 2012, 20:25 »

What's actually the point of these discussions about class? For me, a "class" doesn't mean a phone is good. I'm happy as long as my device feels like it has a class for me Smiley

Exactly!! it all depends on your needs and personal preferences and of course ones budget.
And personaly tho i like nokia and that i gues i stil have an affection for it over others it cannot be argued that symbian is not a dying platform.so that is the reason i cannot afford to stick to it Sad
mawerick

Current Phone:
SGS2,Nokia N9,Nokia N8

Activity
0%

« Reply #372 on: 20 March 2012, 22:21 »

Android is not attractive as much as it was before, as developers are running away from Android.

http://www.techradar.com/news/phone-and-communications/mobile-phones/developers-dropping-android-1072317

Jordan
Forum Addicted

Current Phone:
Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy Tab 10.1

Activity
0%

« Reply #373 on: 21 March 2012, 13:27 »

All of these 7 games were heavy graphical 3D games??? I seriously doubt that...
Dude if you make a video of this claim just to prove it...Google and Apple would bid indefinitely to get your phone for research.
Jordan
Forum Addicted

Current Phone:
Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy Tab 10.1

Activity
0%

« Reply #374 on: 21 March 2012, 13:33 »

Android is not attractive as much as it was before, as developers are running away from Android.
http://www.techradar.com/news/phone-and-communications/mobile-phones/developers-dropping-android-1072317

LOL...if you really read that article you should focus on the no. of developers they surveyed: 2,173 out of the 280,000...i don't see much impact down there.
Besides current growth in no. of Android users every day say more than this nerdy statistics...

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 ... 68   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Daily Mobile - Daily iPhone Blog - Contact us - Forum Rules - © Copyright MAS Media Inc. | Privacy