So did u ever wanted to add Unicode/Chinese support to your favorite font? Or does your font lacks a few symbols and shows boxes instead. Then this tutorial is for you
What do I need first?
1. A data cable / memory card
2. A custom Truetype font which
ends with .ttf file format (Comic
Sans MS, Calibri, Times New
Roman, etc) or you can use THE ONE ATTACHED TO THIS POST! (Chinese Pack.zip)
3. The font you want to edit eg. September.ttf
4. A copy of Font Creator software.
In this case, I used High Logic
1. OPEN your custom font, eg. September.ttf with Font Creator.
2. CLICK on any character, then SELECT ALL (BY PRESSING CLTR+A) and COPY.
3. NOW OPEN the CHINESE.TTF with Font Creator and SCROLL DOWN TO EXCLAIMATION MARK ( ! ). AND CLICK on it i.e SELECT IT and GO TO EDIT>PASTE SPECIAL
4. SELECT THE OPTIONS AS IN SCREENSHOT
5. This should take some time. ONCE DONE NOW SAVE IT AS Septembe_CHK.TTF
6. Use FONT ROUTER AND apply the fonts and voila they have Chinese/unicode support.
Hope this tutorial helps you! I have attached-
1. Chinese.zip - The Chinese Supported Font
2. September.zip - The September edited font.
3. Font Router and Font Manager THAT WORKS WELL WITH 5800-C6
IF I helped you please press Thanx and if you have any queries feel free to ask! I MAY BE LATE IN REPLYING BUT BE ASSUREDI WILL!
xDragonZ for the Chinese Font Pack.