Audio Codecs for Nokia smartphone - Quick and easy way to install the audio codec on the smartphone.
In the installation package are collected:
1. Audio codec NOKIA 5320 v3.08
2. Audio codec NOKIA 5320 v3.26
3. Audio codec NOKIA 5800
4. Audio codec NOKIA 6110
5. Audio codec NOKIA E61
6. Audio codec NOKIA E66
7. Audio codec NOKIA N73
8. Audio codec NOKIA N79
9. Audio codec NOKIA N81 v21.0.010
10. Audio codec NOKIA N82 v20.0.015
11. Audio codec NOKIA N85
12. Audio codec NOKIA N95
13. Audio codec NOKIA N96
14. Audio codec NOKIA N97
15. Audio codec ernarinho (Unknown codec)
16. Audio codec FROST_A-52 (Unknown codec)
17. Audio codec NOKIA E51
18. Audio codec Samsung G810
19. Audio codec NOKIA N80
20. Audio codec from Samsung INNIV8
21. Audio codec NOKIA E65
22. Audio codec NOKIA N82 v30.0.019
Run the installation package Audio Codecs for Nokia smartphone, wait a couple of seconds, select the desired codec, set, reload smartphone!
• You can install codecs only cracked smartphone, or if full access to the file system.
• When you are asked to select the codec. Should place a cross in only one codec.
• If the installation you have an "Installation Error", then you neotkryt full access to the file system!
• If the installation you have an "Error updating", then delete the file from DBS_10202869_RCSE_AudioCodec, C: / private/100012a5 / or remove the codec from the application manager when installed through. Sis
If your smartphone is an old version of Audio Codecs for Nokia smartphone and you want to put a new version, then uninstall before installing the older version (optional).
To remove the need to go to the directory to find Application Manager installation package Audio Codecs for Nokia smartphone, click Options and select the line Remove.
• Added codec NOKIA N82 v30.0.019
• Readme.txt file renamed to Install Readme.txt
• Added file License.txt
• The installation package files Default_21.35sub_pda_096m3a.cdec removed
• Added Mini FAQ.txt
• Added full support for S60 3rd Edition FP1 devices
• Added full support for S60 3rd Edition FP2 devices
• Fully corrected the error "can not be installed, etc."
• Changed the package to the UID 0xE8160495
• Updated the general certificate
• Fixed a bug with duplicate labels standard game City Bloxx on NOKIA 5700
• Updated the file Install Readme.txt
• Added Update Version.txt file
• Reduce the size of the installation package
thanks to FROST_A-52