Daily Mobile Forum
24 April 2014, 07:48 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Read the FORUM RULES - Ignoring the rules will end up with a ban so do NOT ask for registrations keys or share warez links / cracked applications. You have been warned!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: is anybody knows how to make a big clock in the main screen??  (Read 10961 times)
dimonk85

Activity
0%

« on: 25 February 2010, 11:53 »

hi

i am looking for a way to make a big icon of the clock in the main screen in the middle of the screen.

is anybody knows how to do that?

any suggestions???

thanks.

scarey

Activity
0%

« Reply #1 on: 25 February 2010, 12:36 »

i think the only way is to use a clock themed screensaver, as this will be running in the background it will run the battery down quicker. .
zymesh
Forum Elder

Current Phone:
1610> 6150> 3210> 5210> 3530> k300> 5070> 5530> N8> 808> S4

Activity
0%

Software Tester

« Reply #2 on: 25 February 2010, 17:17 »

there are a few apps in OVI store but i think the clock will only show when your phone is locked and not as a screensaver as you suggested. So far im using key lock clock by dr jukka. if your phone is locked and when you press the white button, it will show the date and time
swordlink
Retired Moderator
Forum Legend

Current Phone:
Nexus 5, iPhone 4

Activity
0%

« Reply #3 on: 25 February 2010, 17:47 »

i think the only way is to use a clock themed screensaver, as this will be running in the background it will run the battery down quicker. .

there are a few apps in OVI store but i think the clock will only show when your phone is locked and not as a screensaver as you suggested. So far im using key lock clock by dr jukka. if your phone is locked and when you press the white button, it will show the date and time

yes but that's not what he asked
5800_fino

Activity
0%

« Reply #4 on: 26 February 2010, 13:03 »

It depends on what you want it for, but here's a nice application called Night Stand. It appear's like a bedside alarm/clock radio with large digital numbers, although it can be used anywhere you need to see the time at a distance! It is designed to be visible all night like a clock radio, so it won't be turned off by the screen saver(blank). Another nice feature it has is that you can dim the brightness of it: for low light conditions you can still see it, but less of a battery drain. It also has a programmable alarm. 

http://www.mediafire.com/?ynfgnogzyjy

dimonk85

Activity
0%

« Reply #5 on: 26 February 2010, 14:39 »

that's great, thanks. but it wasn't my intention. i am looking for making the clock in the main screen bigger. i want a big clock on my main screen.
swordlink
Retired Moderator
Forum Legend

Current Phone:
Nexus 5, iPhone 4

Activity
0%

« Reply #6 on: 26 February 2010, 15:33 »

that's great, thanks. but it wasn't my intention. i am looking for making the clock in the main screen bigger. i want a big clock on my main screen.

he wants a big clock on the homescreen, like the htc and android phones have
francescod

Activity
0%

« Reply #7 on: 26 February 2010, 19:29 »

Man, the closest thing is M1.1 Android Emulator http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.php/topic,8169.0.html is a fu*ki*g flash app, but it works! There is also Gdesk, where you can make your own custom desktop/menus/pages, but sometimes is buggy, so the best thing to do after installing these programs, is to wait for SPB Shell 5, whenever is gonna be available or buy an android/wm phone!   Undecided

Regards
5800_fino

Activity
0%

« Reply #8 on: 27 February 2010, 20:18 »

I may have found what you're looking for(in case you haven't already found this).The best thing for you is that it's a theme, not an application.
It gives you a big clock on your homescreen, both in analog and digital, and since it's just a theme instead of an app, it won't use up any extra ram nor energy.

Here's the link:
http://www.dailymobile.net/2010/02/24/symbian3-theme-for-symbian-touch-devices/

Hope this helps you out.
dimonk85

Activity
0%

« Reply #9 on: 27 February 2010, 20:54 »

thanks, i will try it.
in the meantime i found kind of a solution and its by the program: nUnlock.
but its not perfect

dimonk85

Activity
0%

« Reply #10 on: 27 February 2010, 20:57 »

i tried the theme. its nice but it doesn't have the big clock that in the picture.
aznboix
Crazy Poster

Current Phone:
N97 my own CFW v21

Activity
0%

« Reply #11 on: 27 February 2010, 21:44 »

I tried ThinkChange nUnlock, the clock is big enough, but i have to use slide key to check the time which i try to void using as much as possible.

keylock clock used to be very good! but ever since i upgrade my n97 to v21, it's so buggy now. so i stop using it.

swordlink
Retired Moderator
Forum Legend

Current Phone:
Nexus 5, iPhone 4

Activity
0%

« Reply #12 on: 28 February 2010, 13:12 »

ahh now i found sth mate

maybe you go here : forum.dailymobile.net/index.php/topic,15658.0.html
beef01

Activity
0%

« Reply #13 on: 01 March 2010, 10:04 »

first undo your zipper then pull down your............oh wait, you said clock!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Daily Mobile - Daily iPhone Blog - Contact us - Forum Rules - © Copyright MAS Media Inc. | Privacy