Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 182
  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    97
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Nokia 5800 Theme # 1227 - Firebird beta1.5 (March30) by Shadowfax2009

    Quote Originally Posted by apecx92
    what id the different both of them?

    Firebird_beta_1.5_T_icons.sis
    Firebird_beta_1.5_icon.sis
    He wanted a version where the smaller battery and the signal icons show in the music player and dialler screen (they are invisible in these two screen by choice )

    Firebird_beta_1.5.sis is the default theme with transparent home screen where as T version stands for the version with translucent home screen

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    191
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Nokia 5800 Theme # 1227 - Firebird beta1.5 (March30) by Shadowfax2009

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfax
    He wanted a version where the smaller battery and the signal icons show in the music player and dialler screen (they are invisible in these two screen by choice )
    But what the ...'T' about?

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    777
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Nokia 5800 Theme # 1227 - Firebird beta1.5 (March30) by Shadowfax2009

    This is getting better and better, keep up the good work

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    170
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Nokia 5800 Theme # 1227 - Firebird beta1.5 (March30) by Shadowfax2009

    great theme ...interface is good ... cover almost all steps ..

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,988
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Nokia 5800 Theme # 1227 - Firebird beta1.5 (March30) by Shadowfax2009

    I think you just need to improve its speed, by compacting files' size (eg. iVertigo is very fast - installed, around 200K and yours is 3600K), so, file space reduction was the best thing you could do (since, in my opinion, your theme is just... perfect!).

    Cheers!

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    444
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Nokia 5800 Theme # 1227 - Firebird beta1.5 (March30) by Shadowfax2009

    Fantastic theme. Top notch =D

  7. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    97
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Nokia 5800 Theme # 1227 - Firebird beta1.5 (March30) by Shadowfax2009

    Quote Originally Posted by PedroCst
    I think you just need to improve its speed, by compacting files' size (eg. iVertigo is very fast - installed, around 200K and yours is 3600K), so, file space reduction was the best thing you could do (since, in my opinion, your theme is just... perfect!).

    Cheers!
    I am compacting it. Thats the next thing now that most of the bugs are ironed out.Expect a speedier version this week end. My wallpapers were actually 1280X1280 and covered almost .5 mb of the 1mb theme. LOL.

    I have got some complaints from S60v30 users that the wallpaper is too bright to see email like you said ....but i cant use a semitransparent background element for the email and calendar entries...alas. I am making a dark version of the main wallapaper for them.

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,509
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Nokia 5800 Theme # 1227 - Firebird beta1.5 (March30) by Shadowfax2009

    Any chance of a version without the Firebird?

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,988
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Nokia 5800 Theme # 1227 - Firebird beta1.5 (March30) by Shadowfax2009

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfax
    I am compacting it. Thats the next thing now that most of the bugs are ironed out.Expect a speedier version this week end. My wallpapers were actually 1280X1280 and covered almost .5 mb of the 1mb theme. LOL.

    I have got some complaints from S60v30 users that the wallpaper is too bright to see email like you said ....but i cant use a semitransparent background element for the email and calendar entries...alas. I am making a dark version of the main wallapaper for them.
    YES!!!!!!!!

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    197
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Nokia 5800 Theme # 1227 - Firebird beta1.5 (March30) by Shadowfax2009

    On a personal note I would prefer a plain background on menu's and the like. That blurred image would not be so bad if it was central, it draws my eye automatically whenever I get the menus up.

    Like I said though, just personal preferences.


 
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Best phone to buy - April 2010
    By usta in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-13-2010, 07:43 PM
  2. iPhone 4.0 OS to be revealed on April 8th
    By phattrance in forum iPhone Forum
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 04-14-2010, 08:55 PM
  3. On April, 1st - I trust nobody!
    By Omny in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-01-2010, 06:51 PM
  4. FExplorer Pro v1.0 Beta1 S60v3 SymbianOS9.x Signed
    By max_online32 in forum Symbian S60v3 Apps
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-01-2009, 12:35 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •