Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    mufaddal_km

Default Re: [Tutorial] Hack Nokia S60v3 software and install unsigned applications.

if u have the developres certificate /key then genialSIS is the best method of signin applications

also if u are using secman from binpda it is very simple .signin with root sign gives 20 yrs of cert till expiration

one word of caution to all n95/n958gb users stay away from new update if u want to hack your phone as the new frimware disaables the sdk patch

nasua

Default Re: [Tutorial] Hack Nokia S60v3 software and install unsigned applications.

Quote Originally Posted by mufaddal_km
    if u have the developres certificate /key then genialSIS is the best method of signin applications

also if u are using secman from binpda it is very simple .signin with root sign gives 20 yrs of cert till expiration

one word of caution to all n95/n958gb users stay away from new update if u want to hack your phone as the new frimware disaables the sdk patch
    GenialSiS, due to modifications on the SymbianSigned site, to which we referred for generating the certificates, is no longer working.

As there are now other simpler and faster ways to install non certified software on Symbian phones, I have decided to discontinue the development, as it would have been useless anyway.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all those who have contributed to the growth of this software as well as all those who have used it, making us reach more than 100,000 downloads.

http://www.socci.eu/home.html

mufaddal_km

First understand how genial sis works
    well genial sis works in two different ways
    first if u dont have certificate then u can fill in the deatils in it ...then it connects to symbian signed and asks for developers certificate ,but this part has become obsolete since symbian signed has changed its policy.it was used before

the second way is if u already have developers certificate ,cert key and password just put in it and put your app it will be signed .just like signisis and other signin apps ...i was referrring to this in my last post

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [Tutorial] Hack Nokia S60v3 & S60v5 software and install unsigned applications.

Hack Nokia 5800 and install unsigned applications ( S60v5)
    http://www.dailymobile.net/forum/index.php?topic=1146.0
    testing

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [Tutorial] Hack Nokia S60v3 & S60v5 software and install unsigned applications.

does the method above work for 5800? can anyone confirm this?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [Tutorial] Hack Nokia S60v3 & S60v5 software and install unsigned applicatio

What took u ppl so long to post these

heyAdroid

does this method work with formware v11 of 5800?
    if i hack my phone will i have any issues when updating the firmware?

ateng

mufaddal_km

just use the helloox method to hack your phone ...
    serach the forum ...

ateng

how installed themes in nokia 5800?please help me

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast