Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Easiest Way To Remove Camera Sound (Even for Unhacked Phones !!!)

thanx buddy it really helps !!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

It didn't work in 5800xm v30.xx. Please upgrade this app cheer!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

it works what are you on about?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD WORK BRO , KEEP IT UP

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Fantastic worked like a charm. I have just got a Nokia 6120 through work. Took a couple of attempts using Symbian Signed (I was using a USB cable for transfer and maybe I didn't install the signed one cert the first time.. dunno?) but got there in the end, and presto no more irritating sounds on either Camera or Video (where as the CCam patch only works with Camera). Below is the message you get once you have followed the sigining in instructions.

SUCCESS:

Your application CenRep101F8809.sis signing request has been submitted successfully.

When your application has been signed and an email will be sent to you containing a web link. Go to this web link to download your signed sis file.

Went to my email and downloaded file and then installed on phone. I have never posted a reply on one of these threads, so that definitely qualifies me as a newbie but felt I should to acknowledge the time and effort gone in providing a patch for a function/option which should have been there in the first place. Where would we be without so many people dedicated to fighting for our rights. Many thanks.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Sorry, I forgot to restart ;p....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I just turned off all sounds from the normal menus (as i do with all my phones) and my camera has never made a noise. Strange?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezzy
    I just turned off all sounds from the normal menus (as i do with all my phones) and my camera has never made a noise. Strange?
    Yea, me too.......kind of...

I only need to put the phone in silent mode and the camera sounds are all gone.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by amusegt1
    Yea, me too.......kind of...

I only need to put the phone in silent mode and the camera sounds are all gone.
    yeah, well i didn't go that far. Just all warning, keypad etc sounds off. Nothing else.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezzy
    i try that but still the same(with camera sound) both of silent and none warning tone. Only this app can help my fone(fw v30.xx)

Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast