Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 121
  1. #51
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    101
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Tsunami Modded Totally Different

    Hello, i sign it, i install it but when i click on to activate it on the homescreen, nothing's happen....

    What may i do?

    Thx

  2. #52
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    103
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Tsunami Modded Totally Different

    Quote Originally Posted by xstophe
    Hello, i sign it, i install it but when i click on to activate it on the homescreen, nothing's happen....

    What may i do?

    Thx
    Install furst Orange home and than this

  3. #53
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    101
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Tsunami Modded Totally Different

    Which Orange Home?
    I have 5800 no hacked.

    I try to install a tsunami orange v1, then the HTC tsunami and it say me update error...

    I'm lost

  4. #54
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    330
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1

    Default Re: Tsunami Modded Totally Different

    @jj_alukkas
    if i follow your method to install this beautiful tsunami because i have the message 'Component Built-in error' and then if want to change to another one i must again make the same steps ( unpacking, edit and flash) or i install simply another sis file
    sorry for my English

  5. #55
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    116
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Tsunami Modded Totally Different

    Quote Originally Posted by zenos
    @jj_alukkas
    if i follow your method to install this beautiful tsunami because i have the message 'Component Built-in error' and then if want to change to another one i must again make the same steps ( unpacking, edit and flash) or i install simply another sis file
    sorry for my English
    You can solve it by flashing only your ROM rofs2 with the hs integrated as I described in my first post.. The problem only occurs if u have a cfw with tsunami already integrated.. If you get it on an ordinary hacked fw, try unpacking with siscontents and place the resource and sys folders in your card manually.. If you describe ur fw whether if its hacked or a cfw and when ur problem occurs, I may be able to help you clearly..

    @xstophe
    Update error occurs when u have one tsunami already installed and u install this over it without uninstalling. Uninstall that first.

  6. #56
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    103
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Tsunami Modded Totally Different

    Quote Originally Posted by xstophe
    Which Orange Home?
    I have 5800 no hacked.

    I try to install a tsunami orange v1, then the HTC tsunami and it say me update error...

    I'm lost
    This orange tornado first and then Tsunami you chosed

  7. #57
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    116
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Tsunami Modded Totally Different

    ^
    If Im not wrong doing that will only give an update error or am I wrong??

  8. #58
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    101
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Tsunami Modded Totally Different

    Quote Originally Posted by dp4u4umi6ev
    This orange tornado first and then Tsunami you chosed
    It woks, thank you very much

  9. #59
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    330
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1

    Default Re: Tsunami Modded Totally Different

    Quote Originally Posted by jj_alukkas
    You can solve it by flashing only your ROM rofs2 with the hs integrated as I described in my first post.. The problem only occurs if u have a cfw with tsunami already integrated.. If you get it on an ordinary hacked fw, try unpacking with siscontents and place the resource and sys folders in your card manually.. If you describe ur fw whether if its hacked or a cfw and when ur problem occurs, I may be able to help you clearly..
    i have cfw with tsunami already integrated , i use (xte pro from upakul)

  10. #60
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    103
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Tsunami Modded Totally Different

    Quote Originally Posted by jj_alukkas
    ^
    If Im not wrong doing that will only give an update error or am I wrong??
    So if ask me you wrong.To have working Tsunami you first have to install Orange Tornado than install Tsunami that you chosen.So you decide to install new Tsunami first unninstall ollder than install the newest or this give you update error.


 
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Totally Looks Alike Thread
    By phattrance in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 127
    Last Post: 03-15-2015, 04:58 PM
  2. How to remove a modded Homescreen?
    By ktami12 in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-15-2010, 05:16 AM
  3. [Request] german Tsunami.r03 file for "N97 Tsunami"
    By mkl23 in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-23-2010, 02:35 PM
  4. Stil slow after modded
    By fekke in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-11-2010, 03:34 PM
  5. 5530 homescreen landscape modded itself?!?! :S
    By khalz in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-23-2010, 10:11 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •