Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    58
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Vivaz Facebook app for Nokia - possible?

    Hi guys,
    would it be possible to port the Vivaz Facebook app to Nokia devices?

    Apparently it has been done for the Samsung i8910 already. Look here:

    Looks much better than anything available to Nokia users.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    78
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Vivaz Facebook app for Nokia - possible?

    That looks so cool. Hope that can be ported to Nokia devices, too.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    58
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Vivaz Facebook app for Nokia - possible?

    I think these are the original Vivaz Facebook app files (I don't beleive posting them here is a violation against forum rules, as the files are freely available from SE? But if so, please delete this post!)

    i) FB App : http://www.mediafire.com/?1ytuigqwgyw
    ii) FB Plug in : http://www.mediafire.com/?trz3tkzlmcy


    Trying to install them on my hacked 5230 renders a certificate error.
    Any modders out there?

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Vivaz Facebook app for Nokia - possible?

    Quote Originally Posted by -ix-
    I think these are the original Vivaz Facebook app files (I don't beleive posting them here is a violation against forum rules, as the files are freely available from SE? But if so, please delete this post!)

    i) FB App : http://www.mediafire.com/?1ytuigqwgyw
    ii) FB Plug in : http://www.mediafire.com/?trz3tkzlmcy


    Trying to install them on my hacked 5230 renders a certificate error.
    Any modders out there?
    is your phone hacked? i believe your phone has to be hacked or you at least have to have a developer certificate from opda to sign the sis file.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    58
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Vivaz Facebook app for Nokia - possible?

    Yes, my phone is hacked using a CFW.

    Apparently, the guy who managed to install this on his i8910 (see video above) made some sort of modifications to make it possible.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Vivaz Facebook app for Nokia - possible?

    Quote Originally Posted by -ix-
    Yes, my phone is hacked using a CFW.

    Apparently, the guy who managed to install this on his i8910 (see video above) made some sort of modifications to make it possible.
    but the error you are getting is certificate error correct? this means your installserver patch is not on when you tired to install this. try enabling and installing it again.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    78
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Vivaz Facebook app for Nokia - possible?

    Quote Originally Posted by oreo27
    but the error you are getting is certificate error correct? this means your installserver patch is not on when you tired to install this. try enabling and installing it again.
    But that's a JAR instead of SIS

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Vivaz Facebook app for Nokia - possible?

    Quote Originally Posted by luisiam
    But that's a JAR instead of SIS
    you are right mate. there are two versions in the two download links. have you tried them both?

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    78
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Vivaz Facebook app for Nokia - possible?

    Quote Originally Posted by oreo27
    you are right mate. there are two versions in the two download links. have you tried them both?
    Yeah. I tried both and getting the same certificate error. Certificates can really implement into JAR?

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Vivaz Facebook app for Nokia - possible?

    Quote Originally Posted by luisiam
    Yeah. I tried both and getting the same certificate error. Certificates can really implement into JAR?
    yes, and unfortunately, i don't know how to surpass that.


 
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Facebook for Nokia 5800
    By roafhtun in forum Symbian S60v5 Apps
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-25-2012, 01:56 PM
  2. Nokia 5800 and N97 Theme # 1639 - Vivaz Design by Seyd
    By SeyitAbi in forum Symbian S60v5 Themes
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-08-2011, 01:01 PM
  3. Nokia C5 Facebook
    By sanders in forum Symbian S60v3 Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-17-2010, 09:30 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-31-2010, 11:38 AM
  5. Facebook for Nokia problems
    By SimonSays in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-14-2009, 07:01 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •