Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 253
  1. #231
    shadowninty
    Guest

    Default Re: Fixing OmniaHS bugs on 5800 [Requesting Contribution]

    Xtension^10 variant 1 DOES NOT Have FLASH HS

  2. #232
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    19
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Fixing OmniaHS bugs on 5800 [Requesting Contribution]

    greeting guys, sorry for being off topic, i need some help in explanation. yesterday i just upgrade 5800 rm 356 to v51.0.006. and i put omnia HS in it (thanks to PNHT). but before flashing it, i did a nuts experiment by changing all the "16777216" text which inside file located to folder 10202b9 to "33445532".and the result i still can watch youtube from nokia browser and the speed of operating is really fast. but i am confused bout the effect. does the changing of the numbers take effect or it's just an effect of new firmware? i use gadget modified by Andre and Giang88 (live aquarium HS and shortcut), and before that i can not use it because it's so heavy (like entering menu from HS, or open Photo browser from HS shortcut) now it's just feel like i use basic HS and default backround (although i'm using Omnia HS), so fast in menu and entering many aplication.
    so can any experts modders like you all help me to confirm does the effect comes from changing the numbers or it's just because new firmware.
    thanks in advance,..and sorry for my bad english.

  3. #233
    shadowninty
    Guest

    Default Re: Fixing OmniaHS bugs on 5800 [Requesting Contribution]

    Quote Originally Posted by danielkaboom
    greeting guys, sorry for being off topic, i need some help in explanation. yesterday i just upgrade 5800 rm 356 to v51.0.006. and i put omnia HS in it (thanks to PNHT). but before flashing it, i did a nuts experiment by changing all the "16777216" text which inside file located to folder 10202b9 to "33445532".and the result i still can watch youtube from nokia browser and the speed of operating is really fast. but i am confused bout the effect. does the changing of the numbers take effect or it's just an effect of new firmware? i use gadget modified by Andre and Giang88 (live aquarium HS and shortcut), and before that i can not use it because it's so heavy (like entering menu from HS, or open Photo browser from HS shortcut) now it's just feel like i use basic HS and default backround (although i'm using Omnia HS), so fast in menu and entering many aplication.
    so can any experts modders like you all help me to confirm does the effect comes from changing the numbers or it's just because new firmware.
    thanks in advance,..and sorry for my bad english.
    You dont have a 5800

  4. #234
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    19
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Fixing OmniaHS bugs on 5800 [Requesting Contribution]

    sorry, i forgot to change my profile. I just trade my n82 to 5800. I'll update my profile later. Sorry for this.

  5. #235
    shadowninty
    Guest

    Default Re: Fixing OmniaHS bugs on 5800 [Requesting Contribution]

    Quote Originally Posted by danielkaboom
    sorry, i forgot to change my profile. I just trade my n82 to 5800. I'll update my profile later. Sorry for this.
    OK
    Please upload your Z:\Private\10202be9 folder

  6. #236
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    19
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Fixing OmniaHS bugs on 5800 [Requesting Contribution]

    umm, sorry,but can you tell me how to upload file to this post. Very sorry for my noobs. I already copied folder 10202b9 to directory E. But how to upload it? I'm using 5800 r8 now. Do i have to upload it 1 by 1? Once again sorry for my stupidity.

  7. #237
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    317
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Fixing OmniaHS bugs on 5800 [Requesting Contribution]

    Quote Originally Posted by danielkaboom
    umm, sorry,but can you tell me how to upload file to this post. Very sorry for my noobs. I already copied folder 10202b9 to directory E. But how to upload it? I'm using 5800 r8 now. Do i have to upload it 1 by 1? Once again sorry for my stupidity.
    From your phone eh?
    Use X-Plore

    Highlight the folder. left soft key > zip > and it'll be clear from there. then upload the zip file

  8. #238
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    19
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Fixing OmniaHS bugs on 5800 [Requesting Contribution]

    i don't have x-plore. I use filebrowser, any option in filebrowser to make zip file? or i'll upload it from pc when i got home.

  9. #239
    shadowninty
    Guest

    Default Re: Fixing OmniaHS bugs on 5800 [Requesting Contribution]

    X-Plore
    Latest version

  10. #240
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    19
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Fixing OmniaHS bugs on 5800 [Requesting Contribution]

    wow thanks shadow, but i already got home. this is folder 10202b9 from Z, please see it, hope it will be usefull.


 
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [HELP] Looking for a Chinese CFW with OmniaHS
    By gartter in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-15-2010, 03:38 AM
  2. Requesting for SATIO Slide unlock
    By drei in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-08-2010, 01:53 PM
  3. Fixing Image Errors in the Nokia 5800 Gallery and a Question
    By dumbjock in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-08-2010, 09:16 AM
  4. FirmWare Bugs - Nokia N86 8MP - V.10.086 [Report bugs]
    By robertkarlsen in forum Symbian S60v3 Forum
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-05-2009, 07:54 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-19-2009, 08:39 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •